Senior Corporate and Securities Paralegal at Getty Images
Senior Corporate and Securities Paralegal – U.S. Remote (15226)
LEGAL – CORPORATE COUNSEL
Getty Images is hiring a Senior Corporate and Securities Paralegal! Reporting to the General Counsel and working collaboratively with the stock administration, finance, and HR teams, this will be a key liaison in fulfilling Getty Images’ requirements as a publicly listed company. This is a phenomenal opportunity to join our collaborative global legal team of a NYSE listed company!
Your Next Challenge:
- Assist in review filing of Securities and Exchange Act reports, including Forms S-8, 8-K, 10-Q and 10-K, including coordinating information and responses from different departments.
- Administer Section 16 filings (Forms 3, 4 and 5), including Section 16 Director and Officer year-end questionnaire, and maintain related records.
- Oversee the maintenance of records regarding securities ownership.
- Aid with Getty Images’ proxy statement and annual stockholder meeting, including drafting notices, updating the proxy, reviewing the beneficial ownership table and coordinating with our teams, NYSE, DTC and others.
- Assist with administration of the company’s insider trading and pre-clearance policies, blackout lists and trading window
- Coordinate with Getty Images’ transfer agent and other parties on legend removal and share transfers.
- Oversee the maintenance of the Corporate Org Chart (Entity Structure)
- Support various corporate secretarial functions, including drafting minutes, resolutions and written consents and maintaining corporate minute books and other corporate records
- Assist in managing international subsidiaries, director and officer information, corporate record keeping, governance policies, and compliance processes, including gathering signatures, mailings and filings
- Assist with board of directors matters such as director onboarding, maintenance of board documents, collection and distribution of BOD and Committee materials, and other board logistics
- Keep up to date with, and understand, relevant laws and regulations, monitor compliance with laws, regulations, and internal policies
- Other duties as required
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years of corporate/securities paralegal experience at a law firm and/or in-house legal department
- Securities experience required – SEC, NYSE
- Very careful adherence to well-defined work where repeatable results is needed. The work is highly precise in nature and requires very strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience with maintaining a single, reliable source of truth for corporate records
- Collaborative work ethic where you can take ownership and have fun
- Ability to interact effectively with individuals at all organizational levels and across multiple jurisdictions, including executives and senior management
- Ability to uphold the highest standards of discretion and confidentiality
Nice to Have
- Experience with hCue and Diligent preferred
Covid-19 Company Statement:
Getty Images does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing may be mandated by the relevant local laws with which Getty Images will comply. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on site for events, travel and/or work in our offices, those actions will be subject to any to relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
Getty Images does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing has been mandated by the Biden administration and that mandate applies to our US workforce. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on site for events, travel and/or work in our offices, those actions will be subject to any to relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
Who We Are:
Getty Images is a preeminent global visual content creator and marketplace. Through Getty Images, iStock, and Unsplash, we offer a full range of content solutions to meet the needs of any customer—no matter their size—around the globe.
Getty Images encompasses the largest and best path to market for visual creators through their premier brands including its core, Getty Images; iStock, a value offering of creative stills and videos providing a significant volume of exclusive content to small and medium-sized businesses; and Unsplash, a free offering of creative stills servicing the fast-growing and broad-based creator economy.
Help us move the world with images! Bringing award-winning imagery to everyone, Getty Images has customers in almost every country in the world, with websites in 23 languages, bringing the world’s best content to media outlets, advertising agencies and corporations, small businesses and increasingly, direct to consumers.
Getty Images works with over 496,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport, and entertainment events around the globe. With over 495 million assets, of which over 320 million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
Getty Images offers the most exclusive and unique creative and editorial visual content globally. The breadth and quality of our content allow our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, thereby eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world —whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving. Getty Images offers the highest quality and most diverse visual content, based on industry-leading expertise and innovation.
As a company, we’re committed to living these Principles every day. Here’s how we support our mission to be the best place to work globally.
We are trustworthy, transparent, and honest
We love character, authenticity, and integrity.
We always raise the bar
Excellence is our norm; we get better through endeavor, curiosity, and speed.
We collectively bring solutions
We love debate, but collaborating to solve problems for ourselves and our customers is everyone’s responsibility.
We care, are kind, courteous, and respectful
We will not tolerate rudeness.
We reject biased behavior and discrimination
We seek to understand biases in all forms. We call out biases and discrimination when observed and take action where responsible.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives, and experience
Diversity and inclusion are never done, but we are passionate in their pursuit.
We are one Getty Images with no silos
We share goals and accountability; we and actively seek information and expertise; we make time for our peers.
We deliver on our commitments, and commercial goals
With one voice and shared accountability.
We put the customer at the heart of everything we do
We listen to, anticipate, and exceed customer needs, adapting as they evolve.