Senior Copywriter – Content Strategist
GROWTH – DESIGN
Lambda School is a combination of a school and an investment fund. Lambda School’s mission is to find untapped or underutilized talent, and to train that talent for the most in-demand jobs in the world. Lambda School is pioneering a new model of higher education in which the school invests in the students, instead of the other way around.
Lambda has just successfully completed its Series B fund raising round with premier tier venture investors. We are operating in 40+ states across the US today and eyeing international expansion opportunities.
Lambda seeks a Senior Copywriter / Content Strategist to help inspire new students to join Lambda and support them along their path to a high-paying job. As the Senior Copywriter / Content Strategist we’ll look to you to drive all content strategy as well as execute copy for all our marketing initiatives, such as paid media ads, emails, websites, landing pages and video.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a strong business mindset and be able to work without much handholding. We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about both emotive storytelling and writing crisp, action-oriented copy.
What you’ll do
- Establish Lambda’s tone and voice and work cross-functionally to ensure it’s carried through everything we do
- Develop and manage Lambda’s content calendar
- Help establish our content strategy for our social channels
- Partner with Marketing Managers to conceptualize and write copy for all engagement marketing programs across email, push, SMS
- Write persuasive, clear copy for our paid media advertising and landing pages
- Execute copy for LambdaSchool.com, including product and curriculum overviews, student stories, and partnership toolkits
- Partner with designers and video producers to create memorable, emotive multi-channel marketing campaigns
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of copywriting and/or content strategy experience
- Strong portfolio with examples of digital marketing and driving content strategy
- Mastery of standard English spelling, grammar, and style
- Self-starting with the ability to effectively work autonomously with little oversight
Bonus if you…
- have script-writing or production experience
- have familiarity with A/B testing copy
- have written email drip campaigns
- have worked in early stage start ups