The newest member of the BAM team will be someone results-driven, professional, creative, and eager to bring ideas to the table. BAM Communications is a fast-paced agency specializing in public relations for innovators, mainly start-ups, across technology verticals. We work with the movers, shakers, breakers and makers who want to be known for their big ideas and groundbreaking developments. If you’re the person for the job, please apply with your resume and cover letter.
- Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice for clients within various technology sectors
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements and be able to start from square one with an idea for a piece of content that is only half-baked
- Collaborate with account servicing, creative, and marketing teams on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- Source images and other content
- Writing clear, compelling copy for various mediums (e.g. blog posts, newsletters, long form content)
- Proven (4+ years) experience as a copywriter or related role
- Ideally, a former journalist!
- Amazing knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Experience with SEO
- Strong research skills
- Creativity: show us how you’ve taken something “dull” and complex and made it compelling and inspiring
- Collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communications, English, or related
- Preferred: Experience writing for B2B, B2B, and B2B2C audiences
- Preferred: Experience in writing for various niches within technology (e.g. cyber security, artificial intelligence, healthcare tech, consumer tech).
Other Skills and Abilities:
- We’re a PR agency, so excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Impressive AF presentation skills: you can wow
- Love of technology, startups, and the crazy venture capitalist world
Few are a fit for BAM Communications.
That’s because the curious, the bold, the relentless, the kind, and the quirky are a rare bunch.