Freelance Senior Copywriter (Social/Digital)(Job Number:010479)
Golin is looking for a Freelance Sr. Copywriter (6-7 years of experience) who is Twitter-larious and looking to work 100% for a major, Fortune 500 client for the next 30-45 days. Hours are not traditional so if you’re not a traditional 9-5’er, let us know. And, it’s possible this could turn into a full-time role.
Perhaps you’re a former/current digital creative who’s feeling stifled and wants to express their stranglehold on witty wordsor maybe you work at a dot com that has trained you for the speed at which we will need you to think and work, but you’re looking for something new.
Regardless, we need a couple of people who can work with our digital creative team to:
- Develop clever 1:1 responses
- Engage 1:Manys and big, fun award-winning social creative ideas for one of the biggest clients in our agency
You will also need to:
- Be buttoned-up and client-facing (frequent dialogues with clients on Slack, conference calls, etc.)
- Be a behind-the-scenes motivator who helps keeps deliverables delivered, navigates trending stories, client needs and whatever else is blowing-up that minute
- Have 6-7 years of experience
- Be able to work 2-4 shifts (days) per week, during weekday hours of 5-10pm CT and/or weekend days from 11am-4pm CT
Improv, stand-up backgrounds welcomed. Golin is a worldwide agency filled with tons of friendly Midwesterners. And, even better, this role can be done from anywhere as long as you’re responsible (paying that rent on time), engaged and delivering, we don’t care if you’re sitting on a beach, in a coffee house or on your couch. Please send portfolios and any social campaigns, stunts, or feeds you’ve been responsible for that you want to brag about.
Golin is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.