Senior Copywriter at Equus Software
WHO WE ARE
Global Expansion is a rapidly growing company which specializes in enabling remote work globally. Our clients use us to hire their talent anywhere in the world easily and compliantly.
We currently have an opening for a Performance Marketing Strategist. Come be a part of this exciting young company!Our rapidly growing company is looking for a super-organized, highly driven, and strategic individual to manage and drive our ambitious content strategy, to support our pipeline and lead generation programs.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Our rapidly growing company is looking for an analytical, highly-driven and strategic individual to plan, copywrite and manage marketing strategy.
The copywriting and campaign strategy are central to our overall lead generation and support the sales pipeline. This role requires an experienced, ambitious, driven and creative individual, who can collaborate to build a best-in-class B2B marketing output. This is a brand-new role and brings a real opportunity to make a difference and contribute and shape our marketing output.
We anticipate that the suitable candidate will bring 6+ years of experience producing B2B copywriting that delivers leads.
This role is perfect for a B2B marketer ready for an exciting new challenge in a rapidly growing company. This is very much a hands-on, fast-paced role and you’ll be empowered to make a significant impact on demand generation by working with the wider team, planning and executing campaigns that drive engagement, pipeline generation and sales.
- Utilize internal data and research to create campaign narratives and strategies
- Write copy for a variety of media including social, print, web, video, and ads
- Write and present creative concept briefs that inspire design and deliver results
- Proofread and edit
- Conduct in-depth research to identify new market opportunities and consumer preferences to support campaign creations
- Non-stop optimization and testing
- Collaborate with marketing and cross-functional teams to create innovative marketing solutions as well as ensure best-in-class practices that are consistent and aligned with all other initiatives
- Develop and deepen understanding of buyer personas and continuously evolve insight into how to reach buyers
- Ensure the budget is spent across performance channels efficiently
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with departments to ensure work is done in a timely manner and deadlines met
- Spot inefficiencies, blockers and challenges and suggest ways to overcome with the wider creative team
- Stay on top of the latest digital marketing technologies and platforms
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and accuracy when carrying out work
- Work under pressure and, in some instances, within short deadlines
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and to go beyond the basic project/job description
- 6+ years of campaign strategy experience
- B2B copywriting experience required
WHAT WE WILL GIVE BACK
- Great salary and benefits Highly competitive salaries! We get enterprise-class benefits through ADP. 401K with company match.
- Great people We only hire the best. That means you’re working with the best.
- Great culture we have happy employees and we do what it takes to keep it that way.