Senior Copy Writer at GoHealth Urgent Care
Senior Copy Writer
- Remote, United States | Marketing
Position at GoHealth Urgent Care
GoHealth is transforming on-demand care through an innovative model with a deep patient and consumer focus, data-driven operations, and cutting-edge technology. GoHealth is one of the fastest-growing on-demand care companies in the country with approximately 160 locations across New York, Connecticut, Delaware, North Carolina, Missouri, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Oregon, Washington, and California, and dozens of additional sites under contract over the next 12 months.
With a strong emphasis on patient satisfaction, GoHealth uses Business Intelligence solutions to make informed, data-driven decisions. Innovative and award-winning clinic design, website and mobile check-in solutions lead to improved patient experiences, as well as operational efficiencies. GoHealth has a unique partnership model and a multi-channel marketing strategy that focuses on the communities it serves and enhances brand awareness, fueling growth for the organization in existing and future markets.
The GoHealth joint venture model has proven to be extremely effective and competitively differentiating. Prominent co-branding with its large, integrated health system partners and deep IT integration has led to increased volume and financial results, as well as improved clinical quality. GoHealth’s unique health system collaboration model has given its patients greater access to the entire healthcare continuum through same-day or next-day referrals to primary care physicians, specialists, and other ancillary services.
TPG Growth, one of the world’s leading private equity firms, invested in GoHealth in 2014 to help launch the new urgent care brand and its national growth plan. TPG Growth is the middle market and growth equity investment platform of TPG, the world’s largest private equity firm with over $103 billion of assets under management.
- You’ll be the voice of our brand, delivering clear, human, and creative writing across an array of touchpoints – everything from social media, press releases, and emails, to web, digital content, and video scripts – transforming our unique value proposition of on-demand care, data, and insights into the precise, simple, relevant copy.
- You will work closely with our Creative Director, the entire marketing department, and outside agencies to deliver engaging copy that meets and even exceeds the expectations of our customers.
- The successful candidate will be resourceful and passionate about finding relevant and unique ways to deliver our key brand messages.
- Nail the brief (and have the courage to go beyond it) with precise and creative copy
- Develop copy for a range of online and offline marketing materials and campaigns
- Write a broad spectrum of content-from five words to 5,000-to meet the needs of short and long-form pieces
- Collaborate with Creative Director to create cohesive deliverables and to present and defend the work as appropriate
- Contribute to project planning and strategy discussions
- Review copy created by others and offer feedback, championing for our voice/tone and messaging guidelines
- See projects through from draft to finished product across varying timelines and deadlines
- Manage multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly
- Develop and maintain a clear and consistent brand voice and copywriting style guide
- Apply our brand voice and guidelines in fresh, relevant ways
- Some Healthcare experience is preferable
- 7+ years’ experience working as a copywriter
- Expertise in writing for all digital mediums including websites, PR, social channels, email and video
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or equivalent experience with a great portfolio
- Must have familiarity with commonly used style guides
- Clear, concise written and verbal communication
- Well-organized and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!