Senior Contracts Manager
G&A – FINANCE
Kenna Security is revolutionizing cyber risk with a SaaS-based platform that uses data science to combine vulnerability data with exploit intelligence to measure risk, predict attacks and prioritize remediation. We are leading the way in helping Enterprises to reduce their risk while increasing their efficiency and preventing attacks.
Finance and Operations | Remote (East or Central time zones preferred)
We are looking for a very experienced, smart, dynamic and extremely responsive Senior Contracts Manager with IT industry experience who will help Kenna close high quality customer relationships and assist in building a company for scale. This role requires a deep understanding of our business and the ability to build great relationships at all levels across the company navigating deals strategically and tactically. You enjoy multi-tasking, operating independently and multi-functionally and are flexible and willing to work through day-to-day manual tasks. You possess established organizational skills and impeccable record keeping and record retention skills. You have strong communication skills and initiative, enthusiasm and resourcefulness, and maintain a strong work ethic and a high degree of accountability.
In support of Sales and collaboration with our external legal team and Data Security team:
- Review, draft, and negotiate legal and business terms in customer MSA’s, SaaS/Cloud agreements, Channel agreements, NDA’s, amendments, Evaluation agreements.
- Maintain a holistic view of the deal throughout contract negotiations;
- advise and support sales in negotiation strategy,
- reduce complexity & summarize key issues driving internal stakeholder alignment,
- ensure timely handoffs to internal partners and customers.
- Solve problems and respond to questions on contract structure, interpretation of terms, compliance, and policies.
- Assist in the design and management of processes and technologies to positively impact velocity, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assist in maintenance of templates and deploying them across the enterprise.
- Provide day-to-day contract support and guidance:
- Negotiate Vendor agreements.
- Ensuring accurate tracking of key terms in contracts
- Preparing metrics reports and dashboards
- Responding to routine inquiries regarding business processes and use of systems
- Assure that agreements are negotiated, approved, executed and filed in accordance with company and departmental objectives and policies
- Other responsibilities as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree required, with advanced degree a plus.
- 7-10+ years of IT contracts drafting and negotiation experience in legal or contracts team roles.
- 3-5 years experience negotiating SaaS/Cloud agreements preferred.
- Experience with customer supplied MSA’s, NDA’s, Trial Agreements.
- Experience in a dynamic high-performing environment requiring a high level of responsiveness.
- Flexible and adaptab
- le, comfortable working with different company cultures and processes.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to structure own tasks and work independently as well as in diverse cross-functional teams, ability to develop relationships and build a network.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, proficiency in Microsoft Excel, experience with Contract repositories (e.g. SpringCM, Apttus).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.