Senior Content Writer at Tremendous, Inc.
Senior Content Writer
Tremendous helps organizations pay people around the world.
There’s a long list of use cases that payroll providers aren’t equipped to handlesurvey incentives, user research incentives, bug bounties, referral promotions, etc. Recipients are all over the world and want to get paid out instantly according to their own preferences.
The Tremendous platform and API lets organizations handle these one-off payments. We already work with 4000+ organizations, including Google, Stripe, Atlassian, Pinterest, and process $100M+ / year in volume.
Tremendous is 45 people, highly profitable, and going through a scaling period. We’re fully remote, with outstanding benefits and above-market compensation.
About the role:
We’re looking to add a Senior Financial Writer to our Marketing team who operates like a journalist and thinks like a marketer. We’ve got a lot of writing to do, and we’re seeking someone with finance knowledge who is also versatile enough to craft concise, compelling copy for the blog, marketing collateral, website, etc.
- Write blog articles, headlines, guides, case studies, reports, infographics, email copy, ad copy, and other marketing materials.
- Conduct interviews and independent researchbecoming an expert in and eloquently dissecting the intersection of behavioral economics and money.
- Understand the pain points of different personas, and translate that into educational/informative/helpful content.
- Define Tremendous’ voice and identity.
- 4+ years writing about business, money, or finance.
- A substantial portfolio of articles analyzing finance/money.
- 7+ years of writing experience in marketing or journalism.
- Journalistic prowess, marketing sensibilities, and an expert command of English.
- An ability to write anything blog posts, case studies, white papers, image captions, alt text, one-liners, you name it.
- Intuition about customer behavior and needs.
To submit your application, please provide:
- Your resume
- A portfolio of 3-5 published articles you’re proud of