Senior Content Strategist, Performance Marketing at Launch Potato
Senior Content Strategist, Performance Marketing
WHO ARE WE?
Launch Potato is a digital media company with a portfolio of brands and technologies. As The Discovery and Conversion Company, Launch Potato’s mission is to be the most innovative, tech-enabled media company connecting consumers to the world’s leading brands.
The company is headquartered in vibrant downtown Delray Beach, Florida, with a unique international team across more than a dozen countries. Launch Potato’s success comes from a diverse, energetic culture and high-performing, entrepreneurial team.
You will serve as the lead content team member for the creation of performance marketing focused content on Launch Potato’s brands, including FinanceBuzz. To succeed in this role you’ll need to be able to think strategically, operationally, and creatively. You should be as comfortable with performance metrics as you are with words.
You’ll be responsible for creating content — including listicles, articles, emails, and tools — that fits our brand and performs for our advertising partners. To do this, you’ll work closely with our paid media and yield teams to understand audiences and content performance. You’ll optimize content based on key metrics like CTR, RPC, and advertisers’ CAC.
Your role will also provide day-to-day leadership and oversight of a team of content creators. You’ll handle schedules, deadlines, and the coordination required to successfully complete projects on time.
- Oversee content strategy and execution for performance-focused content
- Write and edit high-performing content that adheres to our brands’ style and compliance guidelines
- Ideate and create new content based on internal data, advertiser needs, and external trends
- Strategically think about monetization and optimize content for both the audience and advertiser
- Collaborate with the paid media team to understand different channels’ audiences and develop content that will resonate with each unique audience
- Partner with the advertiser team to understand our partners’ products then create content that aligns with their goals
- Ensure the team’s work is prioritized appropriately, meets deadlines, and is completed efficiently
- Develop and guide the brand’s voice across our performance-oriented content
- Recruit and manage freelance resources as needed
- 5-8 years copywriting or performance marketing experience
- Understanding of digital marketing including affiliate and lead generation
- Experience working directly in a CMS (ex. WordPress, Drupal)
- Experience building and pulling reports in a tool like Google Analytics, Looker, or Tableau
- Experience using project management tools (ex. Asana, Trello)
- Personal finance experience preferred