Senior Content Marketing Manager at Intricately
Intricately is the leading provider of data insights on cloud product usage, adoption, and spend. The platform delivers real-time intelligence to cloud vendors to prospect and prioritize opportunities, start better conversations with customers, deliver more wins, and help customer success teams identify issues before they become problems. Founded in 2014, Intricately is proudly backed by Counterpart Ventures, Bloomberg Beta, Singtel Innov8, and Susa Ventures.
We’re currently looking for an experienced content marketer to lead our content marketing program. Intricately is a data platform, with ambitions to be the authoritative voice on market trends and activity in the cloud infrastructure industry—a multi-billion dollar market. We’re looking for someone to spearhead this effort and deliver results by leading the execution of our cross-channel content strategy.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for strategizing, managing, and executing Intricately’s content marketing program to deliver helpful content that attracts and delivers value to prospects and customers across their lifecycle. You’ll contribute to our marketing website, the Intricately platform, research-based data, blog, campaign messaging, webinars, social media, newsletters, email, customer content marketing, and other integrated assets to support our entire marketing funnel. The goal of our content is to deliver insightful and actionable data to marketers, sales professionals, and executives within our space. This role will be responsible for planning, budgeting, and performance of content, relying on data to make strategic decisions about effectiveness and to inform future content. You’ll have the ability to build a team of contributors focused on creating consistent, high-quality content based on a defined editorial calendar.
Success in this role will be judged by your ability to direct a multi-platform editorial calendar that educates and provides value to our target markets, successfully manage content contractors and vendors, as well as help execute high-performing content. We have a modern marketing stack (Hubspot, Webflow, Jira, Confluence, SFDC, Outreach, and a number of other tools), and look forward to refining, improving, and augmenting those systems to continue to drive performance and growth.
- Becoming fluent in our product and learning about our value propositions, who our customers are, their problems we are solving, and our organization’s competitive landscape.
- Iterating on the existing editorial calendar and execute across multiple platforms, including website, blog, webinars, videos, newsletters, social media, PR, copywriting, email, partner and customer content marketing, and case studies.
- Developing plans and tactics for increasing new marketing-qualified opportunities through content, integrating these with the overall strategy.
- Developing and owning the Intricately content strategy to drive customer acquisition and customer success.
- Working closely with the Customer Success, Product, and Sales Team to establish customer marketing and highly relevant content marketing.
- Owning and reporting on the content performance metrics and hold the marketing team accountable to milestones and objectives.
- Leading, managing, and growing a team of content contractors and vendors.
- Be able to tell a data-rich story on how you’ve impacted the marketing funnel at Intricately.
- At least 5+ years of experience in content marketing for technology-based companies.
- A deep understanding of B2B technology (bonus for direct experience with a technical / Data-as-a-Service offering).
- An adept and experienced storyteller who can collaborate across a wide variety of functions to deliver data-driven analysis through content.
- A track record of experience across long/short-form content, video development, brand copy, webinars, social media, newsletters, and digital marketing copy.
- Understanding, experience, and/or strong opinions about key metrics and tools like Google Analytics and Hubspot to monitor content engagement.
- Familiarity with modern content marketing best practices and tools.
- Excellent writing and editorial skills; proven ability to think strategically and execute methodically with strong attention to detail.
- Solid command of SEO, SEM, and inbound marketing best practices.
- Experience managing and owning an editorial calendar in a collaboration tool
- Excellent people management and teamwork skills including working with vendors and contractors to produce the best content.
- A “team player” attitude, willingness to support others and ask for help, ability to lead in ambiguous situations, and confidence to admit the things you know you don’t know.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health, dental, & vision benefits
- Open vacation policy
- Work remotely from home – we provide you with all the workplace essentials!
Intricately is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We’re proud to welcome people with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences — join us and let’s make something awesome together.
Location: US Locations Only
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!