Senior Content Editor at LeewayHertz
Title: Senior Content Editor
- Location: United States
- This is a remote position.
Experience & Education
- Should have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Journalism, Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, English, or any other related field.
- At least 7 Years of experience
- Exceptional written English derived from formal journalism training and/or editorial experience, as well as knowledge and experience of content marketing
- The ability to write in a range of voices and styles for projects with diverse audiences
- Experience in communicating to B2B audiences preferred
- Crypto/Blockchain background preferred
- Create, present and maintain the editorial calendar for LeewayHertz and ensure a strong, ongoing content pipeline across platforms
- Create and edit content in a variety of different media, such as blog posts, social copy, videos, whitepapers, webpages and more
- Provide editorial support to content creators to help them shape their content, focusing on overall writing quality, flow, brand voice, and clarity.
- Research, test, and optimize content marketing strategy (personas, channels, calls-to-action, content type, promotion, distribution) to determine the most successful engagement formulas that maximize impact and exceed benchmarks over time..
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!