Quorum Health Resources
- Full time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Independently collect, validate, analyze and synthesize data to support engagement objectives.
- Develop expertise and utilize advanced analytics across many domains.
- Provides a single point of contact for projects and defines project scope and objectives Oversees and coordinates all aspects of the project and serves as project manager between, business office management and internal / external resource teams.
- Analyzes and interprets data and prepares recommendations for reports and presentations.
- Works directly with clients to identify business performance improvements.
- Maintains internal communication related to the progress of assigned projects. Participates in coordination of meetings and preparation of supporting materials to conduct analysis, tasks, and final product for the client.
- Works across QHR teams on multi-disciplinary consulting engagements.
- Maintains records to support approach, methods and results.
- Assists with the development of reports to track business metrics and trends.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Experience with hospital/health system operations including ability to identify, analyze, benchmark and create monitoring tools/reports.
- Develop action plans including defined recommendations and timing for process improvements.
- Experience in operating process performance improvement and process workflows.
- Lead meetings, conduct interviews, and other required communication with leaders and/or the project team.
- Recommend process changes, which are determined from risk and failure points in the processes and modify plans accordingly.
- Ability to summarize, analyze and convert data into useful, presentable formats.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Manage, plan and execute the smooth transition of process changes along with maintaining the projects implementation plans, status reports and timeline.
- Effective written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in converting data into actionable information.
- Advanced Excel, Access, PowerPoint skills. Database applications, mapping or other specialized software applications desirable.
WORK EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- BS/BA in Industrial Engineering, Math, Statistics, Healthcare Administration or related disciplines.
- 2+ years’ experience.
- Healthcare related experience strongly preferred.
- Previous experience directly related to creation, manipulation, and management of complex data sets, analytical tools, and database applications for healthcare organizations is strongly preferred.