Senior Consultant [100% Remote] at Exponent Partners
Location: US Locations Only; 100% Remote
Exponent Partners is seeking a talented and experienced Senior Consultant who is passionate about applying technology for social benefit to join our team. Do you want to change the world by transforming the way nonprofits use information technology? Do you inspire others to do good work? If so, read on! Exponent Partners is seeking an experienced Salesforce Consultant for Salesforce.com implementation projects with a variety of nonprofit organizations.
The ideal candidate is experienced in configuring Salesforce.com to streamline and enhance our customers’ business processes, highly motivated, collaborative, and adaptable. This is a remote role for a fully virtual company.
What We’re Looking For:
- BS or BA degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in a consulting position in a billable capacity
- Minimum 5 years experience with Salesforce.com customization and configuration
- Must have experience consulting and/or working with non-profit organizations (esp. Human Services, Philanthropy, Fundraising, and/or Education)
- Highly organized, responsible, and attentive to scopes with the ability to successfully manage to and meet timelines and project details
- Excellent presentation, meeting facilitation, documentation, and relationship building skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication and client-facing skills with a demonstrated ability to successfully communicate with non-technical resources about technical issues
- Demonstrated skills in building consensus and resolving conflict
- Successful experience working in a central role on enterprise projects preferred
- Demonstrated success interacting and building relationships with a PMO
- Proven success driving additional opportunities through Change Orders or follow-on work
- Experience working with and/or leading diverse teams
- Experience with Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP)
- Experience with Salesforce-related technologies such as FormAssembly, Form Titan, Mail Chimp, Fonteva, Mogli SMS, DocuSign, Cirrus, Case Management, Program Management, Conga, CVent, Drawloop, and SKUID
- Salesforce Administrator and Nonprofit Cloud Consultant certifications
- Demonstrated passion for technology, learning and sharing knowledge
- Business development experience a plus
- Flexible and able to work in a fast-changing, demanding environment
What You Will Be Doing:
Implementing Salesforce.com solutions on projects, where you will:
- Serve as the lead consultant on implementations
- Proactively manage to the scope of work, budget and timeline with the PM and project team
Lead Discovery and Design sessions to:
- Identify, understand and document customer requirements
- Successfully facilitate functional business process discussions to analyze and understand clients’ needs and opportunities for improvements
- Lead process automation discussions
- Analyze integration requirements
- Develop integration process definitions and application design
- Provide hands-on Salesforce.com (and Salesforce.com-related technology) customization and configuration for Exponent Partners’ customers following requirements and solution design
- Deliver trainings to system administrators and power users
- Create, review and deliver project deliverables with PMs, team members and clients
- Follow advanced architecture, solution, and platform-specific technical best practices
- Provide hands-on Salesforce.com (and Salesforce.com-related technology) customization and configuration following requirements and solution design
- With the PM, lead the successful transition of clients to Customer Success by providing/reviewing project artifacts and documentation with that team prior to a formal transition
- Be accountable for the QA of all non-technical project consulting deliverables
- Maintaining a 90% target utilization rate
- Serving as a thought leader by writing and posting articles, white papers and blog posts
- Contributing to the knowledge base on Salesforce.com and related technology solutions
- Serving as project lead and collaborating with a team of other Consultants, Developers, Solution Architects and Project Managers on larger projects
- Mentoring more junior level staff
What You Can Expect:
- Competitive pay and total compensation package, including a 401(K) employer match, and participation in an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
- Excellent benefits, including employer paid health coverage, and a generous vacation policy that grows over time.
- A fun and collaborative environment full of high-caliber professionals.
- Flexible remote work environment with zero commute time.
- Opportunities for innovation and tackling complex challenges.
Who We Are:
We’re a passionate, mission-driven technology consulting firm that exclusively serves nonprofits. Our social mission to amplify nonprofit impact is powered by our belief that the right technology can transform an organization’s social impact. We are committed to developing the tools needed to support successful outcomes in the social sector. Exponent Partners strives to be a changemaker that drives positive, progressive change using the tools at our disposal; and to build an organization that is good for our employees and that reflects the kind of values that we want to see in our community and society.
Exponent Partners has four core values: Diversity, Learning, Innovation, and Impact. We are committed to building a diverse team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills because we believe diversity drives impact. We understand that candidates will not check every box that we have listed here. If this role and the mission of our organization seem interesting, please apply. We embrace principles of nondiscrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, or transgender or veteran status. We strongly encourage people of color, women, and LGBTQ candidates to apply
Location: US Locations Only