Senior Compensation Consultant at Leidos
Sr. Compensation Consultant
- 6314 Remote/Teleworker US
The Sr. Compensation Consultant will play an integral role in overseeing delivery of HR Compensation project activity associated with HR initiatives. This individual will collaborate within a team and be responsible for designing, implementing, and administering the organization’s compensation and incentive policies, procedures, and programs. Reporting to the Vice President, Corporate Compensation, and working closely with the Compensation Analysts and the HR Business Partner and HR Systems and Solutions teams the role will blend knowledge of Compensation programs, policies, processes, practices and systems integration.
- Manage and facilitate annual compensation cycles.
- Plan, coordinate and oversee all aspects of designated Corporate Compensation projects working closely with stakeholders within the organization, to ensure project activities are completed according to plans and compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Work in close partnership with the Compensation Business Integration Lead and SME’s for system enhancements that incorporate the requirements of the business.
- Assess the organization’s competitive pay position by conducting surveys and studies.
- Maintain the integrity of the organization’s salary structure through analysis of internal and external compensation trends.
- Develop and deliver communication materials and training to target groups in a timely manner.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university required.
- 12+ years of experience in Compensation or a related field.
Skills and Competencies:
- Thorough knowledge of compensation philosophies and practices
- Experience with incentive plan design and drafting is highly desired.
- Thorough knowledge of FLSA compliance, rules and application.
- Understanding of HR systems, market survey submissions and analysis.
- Knowledge of Workday HCM preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to interpret and summarize key areas.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Expert knowledge of office software, especially Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Adapts and works effectively with a variety of situations, individuals or groups.
- Industry experience is a plus.
External Referral Bonus: Ineligible
Potential for Telework: Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required: None
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
Requisition Category: Professional
Job Family: Compensation
Pay Range: Pay Range $97,500.00 – $150,000.00 – $202,500.00
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!