Senior Community Manager at tinyBuild GAMES
Senior Community Manager
- Remote Worldwide
- Community & Support
We are tinyBuild — a global video game publisher and developer focused on creating long-lasting, sustainable franchises across multiple media formats. Responsible for over 70 titles, including Hello Neighbor, Graveyard Keeper, and Potion Craft, the company has a dozen development studios spread across the US, EU, Serbia, and Ukraine.
We are looking for a full-time Senior Community Manager based in Europe. Your job will be focused on engaging and fostering communities of our players on Steam, Discord, Reddit, Twitter, etc.
We expect you to be a natural communicator and an avid gamer whose everyday duties will revolve around growing the player community, engaging with influencers, managing social media, and being a reliable point of contact between players and development teams.
This is a remote position.
- Work closely with producers on community engagement plans;
- Create and execute social media campaigns;
- Foster the relationship with a variety of content creators;
- Keep a close line of communication with our players across different channels (Steam, Discord, Twitter, etc.);
- Assist development teams with regular activities such as dev logs, sentiment analysis, and more.
- At least four years of experience in the industry (gamedev) in a similar role;
- In-depth knowledge of major social media platforms: Discord, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Twitch, TikTok, etc.;
- Passion for communication and being an empathetic listener;
- Extensive knowledge of the video game industry and culture;
- Being a gamer and having a couple of beloved genres is a must;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – English;
- Additional language is a big advantage;
- Experience in content creation (streams, videos, etc.) is a plus too.
- Professional development courses, game dev conferences, and other events;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Possibility to work remotely;
- Unlimited paid vacation and paid sick leave;
- Two weeks of corporate holidays simultaneously for the whole team (one in the summer and one during the Christmas and New Year celebrations). This allows you to have a complete break from your tasks and any communication with your team;
- Corporate hardware.
If possible, please provide some examples of your previous work (social media, email newsletters, steam posts, etc.).
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more