Senior Cloud Cost Analyst at Auth0
Sr. Cloud Cost Analyst
Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
Auth0 is looking for a Cloud Cost Analyst to join our Cloud Platform Engineering Team. This team is responsible for making sure our Engineering department is running as efficiently as possible. As a Cloud Cost Analyst you will partner with our Engineer colleagues to help them optimize the usage of our cloud infrastructure, mainly Amazon Web Services (AWS). Successful candidates are likely experienced analysts with technical depth and expertise, along with strong stakeholder engagement and communications skills.
- Maintain responsibility for ensuring that our costs are well understood, identifying and driving infrastructure optimization activities to ensure we are making the most out of our investments, and forecasting costs.
- Work closely with finance to implement the cloud costs support systems needed for a continuously growing company.
- Develop insightful views in to cost and usage data that enable executives to understand spend.
- Create Engineering awareness and drive behavior change to make significant cost and efficiency improvements across the organization.
- Use software tools to provide data visualization, and gather direct feedback from the respective engineering teams
- Be the main point of contact for our cloud providers and will maintain current knowledge of relevant cloud optimization, regulations, policies, and procedures.
You’d be a great fit if you:
- Have 8+ years of experience working in a related discipline such as a systems engineer, technical account manager, financial analyst, etc.
- Have specific experience with IaaS (ideally AWS).
- Have been responsible for optimizing the costs of a growing Engineering organization.
- Have strong analytical skills.
- Are an excellent communicator, comfortable presenting to senior leadership.
- Have a minimum bachelor’s degree.
Bonus points if you:
- Have a developer background, with ability to write scripts, SQL queries, and familiar with data analytics tools.
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- Have experience working in distributed teams and work environments.
Preferred Time Zones:
- N/S America; #US; #AR; #CA
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!