Senior, Clinical Program Strategist – Coronary Therapies at Boston Scientific
Senior, Clinical Program Strategist – Coronary Therapies Job
- Location: Maple Grove, MN, US, 55311
- Additional Locations: Remote, US
Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – Caring – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information, and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
About the role:
Develop educational strategy and implement training programs to support product education and therapy awareness for Health Care Providers (HCPs) for the Coronary Therapies franchise. Identify and engage HCPs through collaborative partnerships to enhance educational initiatives, to advance the appropriate application of therapies that provide life-enhancing outcomes, and to advise BSC on matters of strategic importance
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assume role as a clinical advisor who is responsible for providing consistency in strategy across all educational programs with a focus on program effectiveness.
- Define curriculums by assessing and analyzing HCP requirements and training needs, by aligning organizational objectives and initiatives, and by obtaining educational therapy content through participation in presentations, conventions, forums, and meetings.
- Identify key opinion leaders (KOLs) in the industry, expert speakers, and well-known academicians who can deliver the defined curriculum as well as provide technical and clinical insight with real-world applications.
- Develop approach, scope, and methodology of training to maximize impact by determining the target audience, time, location requirements, and other applicable factors.
- Conduct post-program evaluations of content and faculty, remain aware of all changes that may impact training requirements and implement changes/improvements to materials accordingly. Evaluations include capturing perspectives from attendees, faculty, and BSC attendees.
- Develop relationships with HCPs, internal cross-functional colleagues, and field personnel through scheduled meetings and other interactions.
- Effectively execute activities of major significance to the organization and represent the organizational unit as prime internal and external contact.
- Engage identified HCPs and KOLs to demonstrate the clinical outcome and benefits of company products, technologies, and therapies, to exchange clinical, safety, and comparative-effectiveness information, to explore clinical areas of need, and to discuss corporate initiatives.
- Responsible for remaining current on relevant Coronary Therapy data releases and applicable data related to treatment options for complex coronary interventions.
- Travel up to 15% to major USA cities.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Applicable degrees: BA/BS, RRT, RCIS, RN, or another equivalent
- 5 years of medical device experience
- Must be highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Medical education/physician training experience in cardiovascular therapies
- Proven experience in the medical industry (clinical, scientific affairs, medical affairs, medical education, product management, product development, R&D, medical sales, or field clinical engineer) and in an FDA-regulated environment preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to build rapport with key physicians and medical leadership
- Strong interpersonal skills to enable cross-function and cross-franchise success
- High sense of urgency and commitment to execution
- Ability to translate the voice of customer and market dynamics into the organization – related to training and education
- Must have the ability to manage simultaneous priorities, changing deadlines, and resource management
- A remote position will be considered for applicants, not from the Minneapolis area.
Requisition ID: 483372
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!