Senior Clinical Manager at Health Data Vision, Inc. - HDVI
Title: Sr. Clinical Manager
Location: United States
Job Type: Full-Time
Reveleer is a fast-growing SaaS based company in Glendale, CA. We empower managed care organizations nationwide to take control of their Risk Adjustment and Quality Improvement initiatives to improve quality of care and optimize revenue performance.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Clinical Manager for join our clinical team. This is a remote position and can be based anywhere in the U.S.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop, document and implement a rigorous and comprehensive HEDIS measure abstraction training program and risk adjustment training program
- Develop, document and implement comprehensive training on MRCS abstraction tools
- Improve and update all training materials and job aides for coders and abstractors
- Recruit and hire coders, abstractors and QA staff.
- Create plan to Incentivize quality results.
- Keeping up to date with all HEDIS Technical Specification and Compliance Audit updates and ensuring that the MRCS Medical Record Review platform reflect all new information.
- Build a highly effective QA program that ensure HDVI codes and abstracts at a 95% accuracy rate or higher
- Closely monitor work queues to ensure that they are cleared daily
- Participate in weekly client status calls to discuss progress and issues
- Participate in national training programs and conferences both as a participant and as an industry thought leader
- Blog and maintain an active social media presence representing HDVI
- RN or LPN degree required
- Coding certification required
- Minimum of 5 years HEDIS abstraction and Risk Adjustment coding experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience managing HEDIS abstraction in a health plan or medical record review vendor setting
- Experience in developing and updating training materials and implementing training programs
- Experience in preparing for and participating in HEDIS Medical Record Review Validation audits
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to adapt to constantly changing priorities in managing a wide range of projects
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills with the ability to explain and write complex information
What You’ll Receive:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- PTO plan
Reveleer is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis or race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!