Sr. C++ Software Engineer – Remote
- Location: UT-Orem
This position is located in Orem, UT and would be open to an employee working 100% remote (out of state) after being on-site for 1 month.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
- Implement performance and quality modules
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong proficiency in C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments
- Understanding of dynamic polymorphism and C++ specific notions, such as friend classes
- Familiarity with templating in C++
- Knowledge of the latest C++11 standard is appreciated
- Familiarity with embedded systems design, low-level hardware interactions
- Knowledge of low-level threading primitives and real-time environments
- Familiarity with system call wrapper library functions
- Knowledge of writing native modules for high-level languages such as Node.js, Python, Go, etc.
- Familiarity with language tools, such as Valgrind
- Knowledge of component data sheets and specifications
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
Technology doesn’t change the world. People do.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Salary: $120,000.00 – $150,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Orem, UT
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 04820-0011125778
Staffing Area: Technology