Senior Business Systems Administrator at mParticle
Senior Business Systems Administrator
Location: New York or Remote
At mParticle we are very serious about data. That is why we are looking for a Senior Business Systems Administrator who can administer our Salesforce platform and its integrated tools to support our business teams.
Salesforce is our source of truth, which means our Senior Business Systems Administrator holds the keys to our kingdom. Our BSA will have the ability to work across multiple teams, manage priorities and deliver results. Our BSA is flexible and adaptable and understands how to manage priorities in a sales driven, high-growth organization.
As a member of the Operations team, we are looking for a team member who approaches others with humility and respect, seeks continuous improvement, focuses on processes and creates value for our internal customers (the mParticle business teams).
- Provide frontline day to day support for Salesforce users across the organization
- Recommend and implement Salesforce best practices for security, data integrity and user adoption
- Review system requirements from business partners and recommend the best Salesforce architecture and solutions.
- Manage all technical issues related to Salesforce with Salesforce support and Vendors
- Provide hands on keyboard administration, implementing new workflows, objects, formulas, processes, approval workflows as determined by the business
- Serve as the business owner of Looker and proactively identify ways to present data
- Provide admin & technical support to end users of sales & business tools
- Act as a liaison with vendors, consultants & business owners to manage and execute against requirements
- Work with IT for onboarding and offboarding of users
- Document processes related to tools for user training & reference
- Work with business leaders to review, recommend and implement new process automation via Salesforce and additional tools
- Provide input on existing business processes to improve accuracy, adoption, ease of use
- Provide business critical reporting as identified by the business teams
- Salesforce Administrator with minimum four years experience with a SaaS company in:
- Preferred Salesforce Certifications:
- Platform App Builder
- Bachelor degree
- 4+ years in business process analysis, business analysis, management consulting and/or change management
- Experience with a business intelligence tool (Looker, Chartio, etc.) or SQL coding skills
- Experience with G-Suite & Troops
- Proficiency using Visio or similar workflow documentation tool
- Uncanny attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as ability to work with remote teams and vendors
Though mParticle is headquartered in New York City – this role can work remote anywhere in the United States. If working in the Pacific Time Zone, we’d ask our BSA to modify their schedule toward an earlier start time to maximize overlap with East Coast and European stakeholders.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!