Senior Business Development Representative – North America at Rock Content
Location: North America Only; 100% Remote
Rock Content is a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners! We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by unleashing collaboration through technology, connecting them to a global network of creative talent and delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience. We’re rapidly expanding, remote-first, distributed around the world, and have tripled our growth in the last 2 years! Learn more about careers at Rock here: https://rockcontent.com/careers/
As a Senior Business Development Representative, you will discover, qualify and connect with prospects in a global market. Performing innovative prospecting and engagement strategies and generating qualified business opportunities for the Sales team, you will play a key role in expanding our business in the North American market. There is demand for our SaaS and services products and you will be the connector between us and our future customers. The opportunities to learn, grow and make a huge impact are endless. Join our journey to IPO!
- Develop an understanding of Rock Content’s products and offerings
- Build creative prospecting plans for your assigned territories of accounts
- Make 50+ cold calls daily
- Help to build a scalable demand generation program
- Suggest and apply constant improvements through a critical view of individual team processes, assessing their results and adapting accordingly
- Become an expert in inbound marketing
- Play a key role in expanding our business in the North American market.
You will need:
- Previous experience with quota tied to outbound meeting setting and consistently met/exceeded quota
- 2 years of demonstrated inside sales and/or relevant experience
- Strong lead generation and cold-calling abilities
- Consistent track record of overachieving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Resilient and highly motivated
- Great attitude and team player
- Highly adaptable to changing priorities
- Growth mindset and a deep desire to learn.
What we offer:
- Rock University – free access to our marketing courses
- Ongoing workshops and webinars on marketing topics
- Flexible hours
- Work from home allowance
- Parents benefits
- Volunteer paid time off
- Birthday and work anniversary days off
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Being part of a dynamic, talented team distributed around the world
- Making an impact in a global, established but scaling startup where you will see results of your work helping to drive us forward
- Being empowered to make decisions to improve customer satisfaction
- Continuous growth opportunities for our customers, talent community and Rockers
Other benefits may be available according to your location.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!