Senior Browser Software Engineer
LOCATIONS: Berlin, London, Mountain View, Portland, Remote Canada, Remote Germany, Remote US, San Francisco, Toronto, Vancouver
As a Developer Experience Engineer at Mozilla, you will
- Design and implement new tools or features in existing tools.
- Improve tools speed, responsiveness and memory use.
- Perform thorough and constructive code reviews helping your team become better at their jobs.
- Write code documentation and architectural designs.
- Be at the forefront of developer tools innovations.
- Collaborate with UX designers, user researchers, technical writers, product and project managers in meeting the needs of our users.
- Work cooperatively with your team and our community to identify and correct issues.
- Engage with and understand the needs of other teams at Mozilla and the broader developer community.
Your Professional Profile
- Experience working with C++.
- Experience mentoring others as a technical team lead.
- Creative problem-solver and proficient debugger.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- A track record of effecting positive change in a large, existing codebase.
- Familiar with, and passionate about improving, the Firefox Developer Tools.
- Self-motivated, capable of handling your time well, and work efficiently without supervision.
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.