Senior Brand Designer at Dutchie
Senior Brand Designer
Founded in 2017, dutchie is an all-in-one technology platform powering dispensary operations, while providing consumers with safe and easy access to cannabis. Dutchie aims to further support the positive societal change the cannabis space brings to the world through health and wellness benefits, social justice, and by empowering local communities through tax revenue. Powering thousands of dispensaries across 35+ markets throughout the United States and Canada, dutchie is the leading technology company in the cannabis space and was named to Fast Company’s 10 most innovative companies in North America and LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups.
Dutchie has raised $253M in funding to date, backed by Tiger Global, Dragoneer, DFJ Growth, Thrive Capital, Howard Schultz, Snoop Dogg’s Casa Verde Capital, Gron Ventures, members of the founding team at DoorDash, Kevin Durant’s Thirty Five Ventures, and other notable angel investors.
About the Role
We’re seeking an experienced brand designer to help us build and evolve the dutchie brand. Specifically, you’ll partner with both internal and external stakeholders on graphic design projects. You’ll be working to harmonize the dutchie brand and create consistency amongst design deliverables such as sales enablement, marketing materials, presentations, apparel, advertisements, etc. Your work will help build the dutchie brand and your work will directly impact how both internal team members perceive the company and how customers connect with the brand. With this level of high impact work, as well as dutchie’s position in the industry, your contributions have the potential to help shape the future of cannabis.
What You’ll Do…
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, people ops, and other departments to fulfill internal design needs
- Work across multiple formats including print, apparel, and packaging
- Evolve dutchie’s visual identity across marketing and business channels
- Develop campaigns and initiatives that empower the organization to create beautiful and thoughtful brand expressions
- Present and articulate the thinking behind your work to key stakeholders, creative directors and team members
- Collaborate with copywriters, designers, and creative directors to build and maintain visual brand excellence for a wide range of design needs
What You Bring…
- 7+ years Brand and Graphic Design Skills in agency or in-house setting
- Creative problem-solver with the ability to think within and beyond the pixels
- Extraordinary storyteller. You are an expert in bringing stories to life and communicating purpose and intent through visual
- Exceptional attention to detail. You’re a master of composition, imagery, typography, iconography and color
- Strong editorial design skills. You have an eye for photography selection and combining imagery, color, and type
- Expert communication and presentation skills using a variety of formats
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits – Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible vacation and sick days
- Technology (hardware, software, reading materials, etc..) allowance
At dutchie, we’re committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Dutchie believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!