Senior Biostatistician – Oncology Pharma – 100% Remote
Job Reference: #44885
- Location: Remote
- Sector Pharmaceuticals
A great opportunity for a highly experienced Senior Biostatistician to join a well-known Clinical Research Organization in a remote location. A 12-month Biostatistician role with a client while one of our current colleagues takes time off from work.
A global CRO that services biostatistics, clinical operation, statistics programming, medical writing and managing risk. Integrates data from several sites into a database that supports clinical research, regulatory submissions, product development. Resolves differences in language, regulation, and culture. A company that prides themselves on raiding the standard through accuracy and efficiency to make sure the highest quality of output is given to their customers.
- Responsible for protocol development including study design, sample size estimation, randomization, and statistical analysis plan for assigned studies.
- Provide statistical insight to studies and assure adequate quality and consistency with project requirements.
- Demonstrates good customer service both internal and external.
- Provides definitions for analysis/ ADaM datasets with a programming team in order to be used for final Analyses.
- Bachelor’s in science is the minimum requirement.
- Experience and knowledge with SAS (Stat, Base, macros, ODS, Graph).
- Must be familiar with EDC systems and other clinical data databases.
- Motivated, Team-oriented, dependent individual with good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- This position requires 5 years of experience as Biostatistician in CRO or Pharma with strong oncology experience.