Senior Automation QA Engineer at Outliant
Senior Automation QA Engineer
Type: Full time
Department: Outliant | Engineering
Here you have the opportunity to lead innovative projects on modern technology as a Senior Automation QA Engineer. Grow and learn from other world class engineers on our team! You can choose your own hours, get paid to learn new skills, and lead new projects from the ground up. We develop software for many top companies and startups around the world, as well build our own internal products.
About the Role:
We are in need of a Senior Automation QA Engineer who has:
- Proven work experience in software development
- Experience doing manual UI and API testing with tools such as Browser Stack and Postman
- Experience developing mobile app UI automation tests
- Experience writing automated tests for API REST endpoints
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- a MacOS and an iPhone (a must!)
A candidate should have their own computer and stable internet connection to apply. We want a full-time employee that is only working for us and able to commit around 40 hours per week. You are in charge of your own hours!
Perks of working with us:
- Work wherever you choose
- Very flexible work hours
- Fun and casual work environment
- Employee engagement activities and virtual gatherings
- Unlimited PTO and paid sick leaves
- Non-working holidays depending on which country you’re in
- 13th month bonus
- Salary increases
- Financial support on online courses
- We are a very diverse bunch! We currently have team members across 21 countries!
Who we are:
Outliant is a US-based software engineering company. We create a lot of amazingly beautiful products!