We’re Hiring: Sr. Audience Development Director (Remote WFH)
Red Tricycle is looking for an Senior Audience Development Director to oversee audience growth and engagement across all channels (web, email and social) and KPI analysis to facilitate the creation and implementation of company-wide plans that drive long-term value. We would love to talk to you if you are obsessed with numbers and data and have strong analytical skills.
This is a remote, work-from-home position working with a team spread out across the US.
- Lead cross-department digital initiatives to determine and meet growth KPIs and ensure that they align with overall brand strategy
- Develop a digital strategy for audience development in 50+ new local markets, including web, email and social initiatives
- Manage a team of 2-3 people to execute on growth initatives
- Deliver key insights on digital performance, reporting on traffic wins/losses to help keep editorial focused on successful content
- Develop and disseminate daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly traffic reporting working with product, sales and marketing team. Make recommendations based on insights.
- Track real-time and overall traffic patterns to understand traffic drivers and audience spikes, using various analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Manage, report and optimize the performance of partnerships
- Identify emerging distribution platforms and assist editorial in developing and experimenting with new content executions
- Work with product/development teams to monitor and track analytics for any updates to the sites
- Work with sales planning and editorial to ensure sales impression guarantees are met
- Deliver key insights and analysis on major client account performance to sales leadership
- Collaborate with product, edit, and design teams to evolve user acquisition and retention strategies
- Generate creative solutions to drive more visitors through social media, newsletters and natural search, as well as grow social channels.
- Grow newsletter list size, suggest content and subject line best practices for newsletters, maintain newsletter sweeps, and maintain list hygiene best practices
- Proven: You have at least five years of related media marketing, digital or agency experience with a BA or equivalent. Prior website audience development experience required.
- Data driven and analytics-obsessed: You have a history of letting data guide your decisions and strategic priorities, and using it to manage site performance.
- Collaborative: You re a team player with strong project management and leadership skills, working with an eagle eye for detail and a contagious energy.
- Passionate: You have a passion for families and have been dreaming about an opportunity to participate in a content business you love.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working independently and collaborating with a remote team
- A solution-oriented problem-solver
About Red Tricycle:
Red Tricycle is already the #1 resource for families planning their weekends. Parents use Red Tricycle to discover the best things to see, eat and do in their city through our curated, highly clickable content.
Join a vibrant and fast-growing business focused on offering clarity and solutions for parents and moms especially, who are the primary decision-makers for over $5 trillion a year in consumer spending.
Red Tricycle reaches an online community of over 40 million busy urban parents across 50 major markets—and we continue to grow both users and revenue at an aggressive pace.
We’re looking for a few bright, creative and totally awesome people to add to our dynamic team to help deliver on our mission to help parents have more fun with their kids.