Irving, TX 75062 Provista Corporate HQ
When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
With more than 20 years of experience, Provista is a leader in the supply chain industry. Our extensive product coverage and billions in purchasing power connect customers to the best contracts from the most sought-after suppliers in the nation. But we go beyond contracts. We provide customized purchasing solutions Data and Analytics, Contract Implementation, Management Tools, Savings Programs and Business Reviews and Reports to a multitude of industries including surgical, extended, diagnostic and preventive care facilities and businesses of all sizes.
This position will report to the Manager of Custom Analytics and will be responsible for analyzing customer food data. Position involves working with and supporting some of Provista’s largest customers to proactively identify savings opportunities, increase contract utilization and revenue, and provide customized solutions to complex analytical questions.
- Produce high quality, accurate analyses, even when dealing with imperfect data.
- Interact with account managers and/or customers to explain the analytics process and interpret the results.
- Customize analyses as needed to address customer needs.
- Track initiative results by the customer to help quantify the value of the custom analytics engagement.
- Participate in the development and standardization of procedures, methodologies, and tools for conducting analyses and collecting data.
- Interact with internal and external contacts to resolve data issues.
- Work independently with minimal supervision, consulting with the supervisor(s) on an as-needed basis.
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred.
- 5 years of food industry analytics experience required.
- Strong analytical, database & spreadsheet skills.
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to meet rigorous deadlines, balance multiple priorities and achieve high levels of productivity while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Broad knowledge of Vizient portfolio of products and services a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.