Senior Advisor UX/UI Design – 391/18
- Remote, Remote
- Category: Consulting and Information Technology
- Type: Full-time
- Min. Experience: Senior Level
We Lead. We Transform. We Deliver.
Cask was founded in 2004 by a group of professionals who saw the need to help clients use and unlock the value of technology in more efficient, cost-effective ways. Today, Cask is a leading Management Consulting firm specializing in providing business and technical expertise to clients across industries. We take pride in providing innovative solutions to common challenges.
Take your career to the next level at Cask NX. Come be a part of the transformation and innovation! We have been named a top 10 firm to work for by Consulting Magazine for 6 of the past 7 years.
We are looking for a multi-talented individual who is passionate about designing user experience and user interfaces across platforms.
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design and be able to translate high-level requirements into wireframes, then transform these into beautiful, conceptual, intuitive and functional prototypes and designs that can be executed and implemented across all devices.
- Headquarters are in San Diego but individual can be remote.
- Full-time employment and/or Contract to full time.
- Please read the requirements to ensure you qualify.
- This is not a coding position.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from high level information architecture (from flowcharts to wireframes) through concept to final hand-off to engineering of all detailed design for PC and mobile.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wirframes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Create prototypes in Axure and/or comparable interaction applications.
- Solve complex business problems through innovative user experiences for both business and consumer applications.
- Excellence in both UX and UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Proficiency in visual design and ability to create innovative solutions
- Proficiency in Axure or comparable application for rapid prototyping
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-centered design interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process is a plus
Cask’s success is based upon our most valuable asset – the people. Cask offers a complete benefits package designed with our employees’ needs in mind.
We value diversity at our company. Cask is an equal opportunity employer. Everyone who applies with the qualifications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.