Senior Advisor Customer Experience Development
The Senior Advisor Customer Experience Development, is a key role within the Omnicare Strategy team. The primary scope of this role will focus on developing Omnicare products and or services to fortify a differentiated value proposition and create new revenue models. The Candidate will lead a product platform including defining strategy, identifying and evaluating needed capabilities and opportunities with corresponding business cases for prioritization and resource allocation. Secondary responsibility will include leading 1-2 discreet product projects, based on innovation backlog and the Candidate s capacity. The Senior Advisor will report directly to the Director, Product Development and Management.
This position can work remotely and be based anywhere in the country.
Candidate must have a minimum of 5-8 years of experience problem solving, generating concepts, and integrating disparate data sets from ideation into pilot and through commercialization.
- Identifies inter-dependencies and demonstrates proficiency at process mapping.
- Curious, critical thinker with high level of independent judgment and initiative required to meet strict deadlines.
- Possesses the ability to break down complex problems into discrete questions and then guide cross-functional partners to develop strategic, analytical, and financial frameworks to drive product design choices.
- Ability to communicate effectively and succinctly with a diverse range of constituents, both verbally and on paper, and at all levels of the organization.
- Executive presence and accountability is required as role includes Senior-level executive exposure within both Omnicare and its clients.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with cross-functional teams in a highly matrixed organization.
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- Understands marketing research including qualitative and quantitative methodologies. Does not need to be expert but will be required to work with CVS Enterprise resources and outside research vendors.
- Prior experience and knowledge of the Health Care industry, with specific background in institutional pharmacy / consulting experience is strongly preferred.
- Customer engagement and user research experience
- IT/Data management experience preferred.
- Competency with Think-Cell and Tableau, ideal.
Bachelor s Degree; Advanced Degree preferred
It s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.