Senior Administrative Assistant at Cotiviti
Senior Administrative Assistant
- Job Category: Administrative (LC systems) ACCESS
- Requisition Number: SENIO05670
- Nationwide (Remote)
In this role, you will support a team of executives and be the point of contact for their teams. You will be responsible for calendar management, travel and expense management, training and event scheduling across various time zones, off-site event management; facilitating meetings, providing PowerPoint support, and other projects as necessary.
- Provide high level, confidential administrative support and assistance to executives, including performing diverse and complex duties, handling confidential information and initiating special projects and reports as directed.
- Coordinate the organization and maintenance of referential online content and documents associates with the department.
- Research, prepare, organize and analyze data specific to department needs or special reports and projects. Provide recommendations for improving processes.
- Manage executive calendars, coordinate frequent travel, assist in event management.
- Menu planning and ordering food for office lunches and events.
- Coordinate conference rooms and assist with logistics for Cotiviti employees visiting the office.
- Handle material of a highly confidential and strategic nature, keep updated on procedural changes and handle logistics of and details of department presentations, meeting coordination, video conferencing, etc.
- Respond to routine interoffice and external client correspondence with minimal direction.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 5 – 7 years related administrative experience including executive support.
- Extensive calendar, travel, and expense management skills.
- Professional demeanor with ability to interact professionally with executives, including customers and outside visitors.
- Proactive approach with ability to identify opportunities to provide executive support and in obtaining information for various meeting preparation.
- Strong sense of and ability to retain confidentiality.
- Able to take tough assignments with a can-do attitude and be a creative problem solver.
- Proficient with MS Office including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Excellent verbal, written, follow-up and interpersonal communication skills essential with strong grammar and writing skills.
- Knowledgeable of standard business and office practices with excellent organizational skills for filing, organizing information for quick retrieval, and tracking of tasks and due dates.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Willingness to assist team in multiple office management activities.
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the department as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!