Senior Administrative Assistant at Salesforce
Title: Senior Administrative Assistant
Location: United States – Remote
Job Category: Executive Assistants Group
If you’ve applied to our Executive Assistant or Sr. Administrative Assistant role in the past 3 months, you will be considered and do not need to reapply. Please note your desired location/time zone on your application as we have multiple roles in various areas.
Salesforce Sr. Administrative Assistants are made up of a team of experienced professionals that are the backbone that keeps our executives organized across the globe. These critical team members are viewed as strategic partners who keep the executives and their teams focused on company goals while embracing the Salesforce Ohana.
We are looking for another loyal Sr. Administrative Assistant to contribute to the growth of our firm. This is an opportunity to work alongside individuals who are united by a strong sense of teamwork, service, and excellence. Every assistant will have to utilize a unique skill set based on their executive’s job functions, personality, and communication style. Salesforce has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture and we are eager to add another strong contributor to our growing administrative team.
Our Sr. Administrative Assistants understand that the success of the executive is a reflection of his/her work and vice versa, which creates a true atmosphere of teamwork and job satisfaction.
- Manage day to day schedules in such a way that the executive is able to complete their obligations in an organized, efficient way.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings including but not limited to team meetings, full staff meetings, all hands meetings, off-site meetings, one-on-one meetings, etc.
- Proactively manage calendar priorities based on customer meetings, release cycles, fiscal calendars, current projects, team needs and Dreamforce.
- Book appropriate domestic and international travel within Salesforce’s travel policy, taking into account travel Visas, costs and proper documentation.
- Effectively interface with employees from other groups within Salesforce and Senior Executives inside and outside the company, and recognizes key players within all organizations.
- Assist with food orders, luncheon planning, and planning of other business related meetings as requested.
- Assist with PowerPoint presentations; Microsoft and Google applications when needed.
- Other administrative and project duties as requested.
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience in a support or operational role.
- Skillful execution of administrative activities, with high attention to detail, organization and process.
- Experience with the setting up and management of virtual meetings and tools e.g., GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, Google Hangouts and conference calls.
- Strong teamwork skills; and a confident ability to offer suggestions and improvements to process and work very collaboratively with others.
- Strong relationship management skills, ability to build a personal network throughout the company.
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, mail and calendaring skills (Gmail and Google Calendar experience a plus).
- Project Coordination experience needed at an intermediate complexity.
- Strong oral and written communication. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with senior leaders and external partners.
- Very strong technical competency, specifically with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Gmail, and Google Calendar.
- Internal Salesforce experience or experience with the Salesforce application a plus.
Additional Desired Skills/Traits:
- Customer centric orientation.
- Agility and flexibility in response to changing priorities and needs.
- Proven ability to manage projects, work under pressure and consistently make deadlines.
- Demonstrate ability and willingness to continuously acquire new competencies and accept new challenges.
- Have the ability to handle confidential material with the utmost discretion.
- Ensure communications are clear, thorough, and specific, with attention to follow-through.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!