Senior Administrative Analyst
- Job Locations: US-Remote
- Job ID: 2019-2089
- Category: Information Technology
Government CIO is seeking a Senior Administrative Analyst to support the Enterprise Program Management Office with the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
The Senior Administrative Analyst, will:
- PMO Senior Administrative Analyst must have experience in editing narrative and graphic products to identify and correct grammatical formatting and logic errors and to identify logical and technical inconsistencies that will require author attention.
- Must have experience in the application of a variety of word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, and scheduling tools.
- Must have experience and be proficient with a wide variety of graphic and office automation tools and produce documents without errors.
- Must have experience and knowledge in proofreading and editing documents that are highly technical in nature which was created by others to ensure proper format, grammar, and style.
- Must have experience in meeting with authors and other team representatives to review documents, compile inputs/corrections, resolve incompatible comments, and provide final publishable documentation.
- In addition, the candidate must be able to facilitate internal and external customer facing meetings and provide meeting minutes within established parameters.
- Must be a highly effective communicator and have the ability to communicate with a cross functional and geographically dispersed team.
- Must be able to answer data calls and perform other ad-hoc PMO tasking as required.
- Must be familiar with the SDLC IT process.
- Education Requirements: Bachelors Business Discipline
- Years of Experience Required: 5+ (8 years additional relevant experience may be substituted for education requirement)
- Tools & Software Experience: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and SharePoint.