Accountant at Dan Martell - SaaS Academy
Location: International, Anywhere; 100% Remote
A finance wiz?
Someone with a knack for organization, keen attention to detail, and are looking to work with a high performing team?
Do you live in North America?
Looking for a fantastic remote job?
Perfect. Read on!
Who are we?
Dan Martell is an award-winning entrepreneur and investor who has founded multiple companies. He was named Canada’s top angel investor and he’s completed over 40+ investments with amazing companies like Udemy, Intercom, and Unbounce.
The Dan Martell | SaaS Academy Team is on a mission to help Software as a Service (SaaS) companies grow to new heights through world-class coaching and training.
What’s the gig?
We’re looking for a top level Staff or Senior Accountant that is ready to take their financial chops on the road, with the ability to work remotely and live anywhere in the world!
Who exactly are we looking for?
In short, does this sound like you? Someone that is a(n):
- Analyzer. Someone with high standards, superb attention to detail, and a disciplined personality.
- Scholar. Accuracy is your middle name, and you’re always seeking to get things done the right way.
- Problem Solver. When thwarted by adversity, how do you react? How do you show what you’re made of to figure it out?
As a minimum, you have:
- 2+ Years as a CPA/CA in a Staff Accountant role (or having worked as a Senior Accountant)
- A proven track record of success in your ability to get things done.
- A keen sense on new strategies, and how the Finance/Accounting worlds evolve.
- Confidence in your ability to analyze and manipulate large data sets.
As the absolute perfect candidate, you have:
- Canadian Accounting experience – including collection and remittance of HST and administering Canadian payroll.
- Experience working for a subscription based business (and you’re well versed in related metrics/KPIs).
- Financial Reporting and Financial Planning and Analysis experience, and extreme comfort in reporting financial reporting and projections to entire company.
- A combination of public accounting and private industry experience.
- Flexible work schedules and have experience delivering online.
- Personal development built into your day, week, and year.
- A serious growth mindset.
- Hands on experience with tools like G-Suite, Xero, HubSpot, Slack, Zoom, etc.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Incredible communication and interpersonal skills.
- Extremely resourceful and independent.
- Experience tracking revenue and related expenses across multiple product lines and various departments with precise attention to detail.
Like what you see?
If you’re thinking: “This is totally me!” then be sure to apply below.
Even if you’re thinking: “This definitely could be me!” apply below, anyways — we love diverse and non-traditional backgrounds.
To ensure that you’ve read the whole ad, please sneak the word ‘Mountain’ somewhere into your application.
We can’t wait to meet you!
PS, check out the How We Hire section on our website to see what the steps are for our hiring process and the benefits we offer!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!