Senior Account Strategist at Brainlabs
Senior Account Strategist
- (Multiple states)
- Full Time
- Classification: Full-time
- Team: Client Services
- Reporting to: Account Director
- Location: Anywhere, US
What’s the role
We’re looking for a Senior Account Strategist to join our Brainlabs’ team!
Tell me about the company
Brainlabs is an experimentation-led agency famed for its world-class company culture. We seek to create an environment where everyone is excited to come to work and contribute to our two-fold mission:
- to change the future of digital advertising
- to build the best company to work for
Give me a breakdown of what a Senior Account Strategist at Brainlabs does:
- Monitor budgets and performance and make optimizations on a daily basis aligned with client goals
- Ensure client work is consistently accurate, up-to-date, and applicable to the client (e.g. industry, technology, etc.).
- Communicate client performance regularly and ensure we fulfill on client contracts and promised strategy
- Perform regular analyses and make data-driven recommendations, following our ‘test and learn’ methodology
- Implement responsibility assignment matrix (e.g. RACI) across client accounts for effective delegation, internal and external communications, and project management
- Lead client meetings and business review preparation, preferably via video conference – prepare the agenda or deck and ensure we take notes
- Implement & use Brainlabs’ tools on all accounts
- Prioritize and respond to client emails/calls in a timely manner
- Build out campaigns and implement QA checks on relevant digital marketing platforms
- Manage direct reports and mentor indirect managees utilizing a strengths-based coaching approach
- Models strong leadership including alignment to company priorities and philosophies, effective stress and emotion self-management, as well as a positive and patient demeanor with the team
- Support and mentor account team to prepare them to lead client accounts, including communication, calls, meetings, and emails.
- Cultivates an atmosphere that embraces diversity and inclusion within the team and agency
- Actively participant in wider company initiatives including, but not limited to new business pitches and internal marketing efforts
What talents and experience would suit this role?
- Minimum of 3-years hands-on experience managing PPC campaigns for a variety of clients with monthly spend greater than fifteen thousand dollars
- Minimum of 1-year client-facing experience
- Experience with creating client strategy, communication, management, and proactive account performance troubleshooting
- Demonstrated proficiency of paid media platforms
- Proven organizational, project, and time management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbally, with the ability to provide actionable insights for all levels of an organization
- Possess keen critical thinking and analytical skills
- Proven skills with Microsoft Office and/or Google Business Apps, especially Excel or Google Sheets
- Demonstrate alignment to our company values
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!