Senior Account Manager at Ingram Content Group - ICG
Senior Account Manager, Remote
- Remote, Remote, REMOTE, United States
VitalSource®, an Ingram Content Group (ICG) company is hiring for a Senior Account Manager to contribute to our Salesteam. The Account Manager expands existing VitalSource customer relationships. This individual is responsible for day to day leadership of top customer relationships, developing relationships with sponsors and key buyers, developing and executing account penetration plans, ensuring customer satisfaction, achieving annual renewals, and growing revenue for a portfolio of accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 5+ years large account management experience
- Prioritizes assigned customer accounts that have greatest growth potential and develops plan to meet quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Serves as single point of contact at VitalSource and provides ongoing account leadership for assigned accounts.
- Develops and executes detailed growth plans for assigned accounts. Coordinates and leads contributions of select members from across VitalSource team to greatest impact for account growth.
- Collaborates with Customer Success to coordinate clear, effective, and consistent and customer interactions and touch points.
- Closes business to achieve and exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Organizes sales calls and coordinates appointments with account prospects for in-person and virtual meetings with intent to measurably advance opportunities and close business.
- Conducts meetings with clients and potential clients to generate new sales and up-sells.
- Presents VitalSource capabilities presentations according to expectations and actively demonstrates all VitalSource solutions.
- This list is not exhaustive
- A highly competitive compensation package with generous benefits beginning first day of employment for Medical/Prescription Drug plans, HSA, Vision, Dental and Health Care FSA.
- 15 vacation days & 12 sick days accrued annually and 3 personal days
- 401K match, Life and AD&D, Employee Assistant programs, Group Legal, & more
- Wellness program with access to local fitness centers for one low price
- Casual Dress Code
- Flexible Work Schedules (by team)
- Encouraged continued education with our tuition reimbursement program
VitalSource Technologies LLC, part of Ingram Content Group LLC, is improving the learning experience by making it easier to create and deliver effective and affordable content. The preferred choice among educational institutions and companies for digital learning materials, VitalSource® helps over 1,000 educational content providers create and deliver seamless interactive learning experiences through its exclusive Bookshelf® platform to millions of learners at 7,000 institutions. Bookshelf users opened more than 20 million digital textbooks last year and read more than 3.4 billion pages. For more information about VitalSource, visit https://get.vitalsource.com/
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!