Senior Account Executive – Ecommerce at Coveo
Senior Account Executive – Ecommerce
- Remote – US
Coveo has recently launched a new line of business that drives AI-Powered personalized experiences on commerce websites. With a strong technical team already in place, great existing customers and a game-changing technology, we are looking for a self-driven account exec (AE) that will help us take this unlimited potential to the next level.
Typical duties include:
- Passionately represent our company, share our vision and develop relationships. As an individual contributor, you will also participate to key events to generate business opportunities
- Build and maintain, along with our alliances managers, quality relationships with key Coveo partners to grow our business
- Build creative account strategies that focus on delivering the highest outcomes for our customers based on their very own operations
- Create comprehensive and compelling business proposals that exposes the incredible value of Coveo in a commerce context
- Assess the resources required, the chances of closure, the process & timing and the financial benefits. This is crucial to the company’s success and so is the ability to report sales activity and track results at all times
- Step up in the final stages, get the P.O. and consistently achieve quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Acting as the commerce expert overlay – work in concert with the other AE while also rolling up your sleeves to build your own book of business
Your “success profile” should reflect:
- Expertise: 5+ years of e-commerce experience and track-record is essential to hit the ground running (It’s what we are specifically looking for in this role)
- Seasoned: 10+ years of SAAS experience managing complex software sales cycle from business champion to the C-level is ke
- Hunter profile: You’re driven and self-motivated. You are hungry and you have a track record of over-achieving quota to testify
- Energetic: You thrive in a fast-paced environment
Here are 5 reasons why you’ll want to join the Coveo Sales team:
- You’ll be working with the best. Many claim such a status but few can back it up. Coveo is consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester and other leading firms as a leader in its space and won Employer of the Year. Read more about our most recent leadership placement in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Insight Engines here
- We are making waves in AI and machine learning. Our proven customer traction and a clear opportunity to win in growth markets has caught the eye of a Tier 1 Silicon Valley investment firm which recently invested $100M in Coveo. Needless to say, we’re just getting started
- We are enjoying hyper-growth year over year. Not only is our team growing at a rapid pace around the globe, the Coveo partner ecosystem has grown by 200% over the past 24 months. What’s more, Coveo partners have driven over 75% of the company’s net new business
- Commerce is kind of a big deal. We’re driving incredible results and impacting the top line of major companies. The ROI is clear and the space hungry for our tech
- You’ll have tools for success. Here at Coveo, we know the success of the company starts with the success of our people. From the best technology, to working side-by-side with senior leaders, we will make sure you have what you need to feel empowered in your role and take your sales career to the next level
Do we have a fit?
Send us your resume and convince us that you are a must-have rather than a nice-to-have.
Coveo is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, gender identity, or veteran status.
Join the CoveoLife!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!