Senior Account Executive at Vimeo
Senior Account Executive
Location: Remote, US
As a Sr. Account Executive for Vimeo, you will be responsible for selling Vimeo’s Enterprise Tools and platforms. In this quota-carrying role, you will convert prospects to paying customers by handling both inbound leads as well as outbound prospecting. The Vimeo Sr. Account Executive should have strong communication skills and a desire to help customers achieve their business goals. The ideal candidate is highly driven, persuasive and passionate!
What you’ll do:
- Exceed sales quota targets by selling Vimeo’s Enterprise Tools and platforms (https://ott.vimeo.com/, https://vimeo.com/enterprise)
- Convey Vimeo’s unique value proposition to customers and handle objections
- Position solution against contending offerings in marketplace
- Work directly with leading brands and media companies to help them tackle their online video needs
- Maintain CRM data and pipeline within Salesforce.com
- Actively handle leads pipeline and campaigns in order to meet goals and objectives
- Demonstrate Vimeo OTT and Livestream product capabilities to customers
- Support the RFI/RFP process by providing responses to business requirements
Skills and knowledge you possess:
- 4+ years experience generating new SaaS sales
- Knowledge of online video, livestreaming, OTT, advertising, payment, analytics, and technology companies
- Proven sales foundation built through sales training and practical experience
- Strong verbal and written communication, time management, organizational as well as presentation skills
- A great teammate that will thrive in our fluid, fast-paced, dynamic, scaling environment
- A highly motivated and results-driven self-starter
- Ability to operate with a sense of urgency and values accountability
- Passion for Vimeo and our creative community
Targeted Base Salary Range: $98,000 to $121,000
The base salary range listed above is for candidates located in the U.S., including the New York City metro area.
At Vimeo, we strive to hire and nurture amazing talent across the globe. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to experience, specialized skills, internal alignment and a candidate’s home base.
Base salary is just one component of Vimeo’s total rewards philosophy. We offer a wide range of benefits and perks that appeal to the variety of needs across our diverse employee base! Other rewards may include bonus or commission, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), paid time off, generous 401k match, tuition reimbursement, wellbeing resources, and more.
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 260 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs