Senior Account Executive at Sauce Labs
Title: Senior Account Executive
Location: Remote (United States)
Sauce Labs provides the world’s largest cloud-based platform for the automated testing of web and mobile applications. Its award-winning service eliminates the time and expense of maintaining an in-house testing infrastructure, freeing development teams of any size to innovate and release better software, faster.
About the Position
The Senior Account Executive creates, identifies and closes sales for Sauce Labs within an assigned set of accounts made up of prospective and existing enterprise accounts. Projected territory mix of customers and prospects would be approximately 25/75 (25% Customers and 75% Prospect accounts). The ideal candidate is a self-starting closer who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time by aligning technical requirements to business outcomes with existing clients as well as new logo opportunities.
This individual will identify leads that fit within ideal client profiles for the purpose of marketing the company’s products and services as well as qualify identified leads to determine best products and services that will deliver meaningful business outcomes. The Sr. Account Executive will initiate contact and drive follow-up meetings and teleconferences to help uncover projects and initiatives, structure and help in running tightly defined evaluations, move prospects into implementation, and meet established sales goals and quota schedule per plan. S/he will work cross-functionally within Sauce to initiate customized proposals and communication for prospective clients that are based on the desired business outcomes. The successful candidate will organize and conduct sales presentations, site visits and product demonstrations to prospective clients and will represent Sauce Labs in a consistent, effective and professional manner to best develop new clients. It is important that this individual exercises leadership, demonstrates results-oriented sales planning, and works in a positive and motivating way with internal counterparts and external clients.
- Develop a strategic territory business plan
- Prospect, Build and Maintain a robust sales pipeline that covers multiple customer personas in the development, application ownership, SDET, and QA/QE
- Generate business opportunities through professional networking and cold-calling
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Own the sales cycle – from lead generation to closure
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our internal SFDC system
- Accelerate customer adoption and minimize churn in customer base.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of 7+ years of sales experience working for a technology vendor selling Enterprise solutions
- Effectively selling in a remote office environment
- SaaS experience
- A consistent track record of exceeding quota
- DevOps experience a plus
- Strong work ethic
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Extensive customer network
- Strong leadership skills
- BS/BA degree preferred