Senior ABM and Growth Manager at Intricately
Intricately is a digital mapping and profiling company. We capture detailed information on cloud product adoption, usage, and spend of 6+ million businesses and 21,000 cloud products world-wide. Customers rely on our platform to target and prioritize opportunities, quantify their markets, and focus their sales and buying efforts. Founded in 2014, Intricately is profitable and proudly backed by Counterpart Ventures, Bloomberg Beta, Singtel Innov8, and Susa Ventures.
Intricately works with leading companies across the Cloud ecosystem offering specific solutions for multiple teams:
- Sales teams rely on our platform to prioritize their best prospects by quantifying businesses’ use of digital products and infrastructure.
- Marketing teams use our data to peer into their ideal customer profile, target and forecast addressable market(s), and operationalize their go to market strategy
- Leaders use our data to analyze market share, gain a competitive advantage, and understand long-term revenue opportunities
About this role
We’re hiring a Senior ABM and Growth Manager to help accelerate the execution of Intricately’s growth marketing programs for revenue acquisition. This role will primarily be focused on expanding Intricately’s existing ABM program, while contributing to general growth and operations functions within a tight-knit marketing team.
In the short term, you’ll:
- Develop a rich understanding of Intricately’s Enterprise offering and the use cases it supports
- Develop targeted global vertical and competitive marketing programs and campaigns for specific named accounts
- Apply ABM principles and techniques to increase pipeline within Intricately’s target accounts and ABM Priority Program
- Work with outside vendors and the marketing team to manage Intricately’s paid acquisition efforts within the ABM program
- Coordinate with the content team around strategic efforts to create and deliver content specific to the value propositions and use cases of ABM accounts.
- Research and provide insights into the engagement and history of Intricately’s ABM accounts
- Strategize and build marketing assets, including forms, landing pages, site pages, marketing emails, etc.
- Monitor and optimize both ABM and general growth marketing campaigns and programs
- Measure, analyze and report campaign and funnel metrics
- Build upon existing marketing automation, scoring, and workflows.
In the long term, you’ll:
- Grow attributable pipeline and revenue for Intricately’s Enterprise Data Platform
- End-to-end coordination and management of an enterprise-focused program including planning, promotion, execution, follow-up, and reporting for all ABM initiatives
- Coordinate long-term strategic efforts to win accounts and grow pipeline
- Evaluate the tools, methods, and personnel required to scale the ABM program
- 5+ Years Experience with enterprise tech B2B marketing
- Ability to work effectively cross-functionally with a variety of roles, from executives to sales representatives. You must be able to forge effective relationships and help energize cross-functional partners with your campaigns and efforts.
- An innate attention to detail, time management, organizational ability.
- Excellent planning, project management, prioritization, and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to strategize and analyze program effectiveness and ROI.
- Experience with Salesforce and marketing tools like HubSpot
- Must have a positive and flexible attitude for working in a fast-paced, small-team setting
- Intricately Enterprise
- Generous health, dental, and vision insurance for you and your spouse
- 401k with company match
- Healthcare FSA with company contribution
- Dependent FSA
- Flexible PTO
- Equipment budget to help you build out your home working environment
- Resources for continued learning and development
- Parental leave: Up to 12 weeks off for new parents
Thank you for your interest in Intricately! Please note that for this role, we are only soliciting candidates authorized to work in the US and located in US time zones.
At Intricately, we don’t just accept difference, we celebrate it: We know that diverse teams are the strongest teams. We don’t care what color your skin is, who or what you worship, what your gender identity, where you are from, what your love life looks like, how old you are, if you are differently abled, if you are a veteran, or if you have face tattoos. We do care that you make a positive impact with your unique perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team is excited to build something awesome with you, so come as you are; just refrain from being a jerk.
Location: US locations only
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!