Seller Implementation Project Manager
- Open, Remote, United States
- Department: Customer Support
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social – two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
We’re the team that’s on the ground, making sure all of our seller users are brought onto the platform in a professional and timely manner. We are looking for people that are proactive, know how to build relationships, gain commitment manage projects, drive deadlines, deliver technical implementations and are ready do what is needed to ensure our users are rapidly enabled.
The Seller Implementation Project Manager team in North America is working with some of the biggest companies in the world and their suppliers to deliver integration projects within EMEA, collaborating hand in hand with the teams located in Bucharest and Malaysia ( Kuala Lumpur).
Our Seller Implementation Project Managers are core to Tradeshift’s network growth. They work closely with our customers, their suppliers, and cross functionally with our Supplier Mapping Engineers to deliver seamless on boarding services to our platform. You will work side by side with some of the biggest brands in the world growing their supplier networks and acting as the primary point of communication. If you are looking for a role that is fast paced, and will challenge you to grow, this is a place for you to come.
What a day is like:
The scope of this role starts at the initial engagement presenting our solution and ends when the supplier is live on the platform. You will be a conduit that will coordinate across departments and do what is needed on a daily basis to keep our users engaged and on the path to a live integration.
- You will take 100% ownership for all integration within your assigned portfolio of suppliers
- Collaborating with our Technical Engineers and Customer Success Managers, you will be responsible for the fulfillment of each project in hand and within the timelines set for each campaign
- You’ll need to balance your work schedule by coordinating multiple integrations on the behalf of several customers at once
- Achieve all quotas and deadlines for completing each integration case
- Drive the success of our users and keep them on track by familiarizing them with the Tradeshift platform, provide them with the best solutions and services to drive their success on Tradeshift
- Work across our global teams to test, debug, and coordinate mission critical changes that are needed to ensure your suppliers are successfully integrated
- Plan and work with our supplier users to formulate the most appropriate and timely solution for their integration project
- Provide technical assistance to integrating suppliers and continuously find ways to improve and streamline the our services provided and the user experience
You’re perfect for this role if:
You’re a highly collaborative individual and are motivated to see your team over-achieve against targets. You’re a refined presenter, understand your audience and articulate your thoughts with empathy.
- Have 2+ years of experience in either Project Management/ Account Management/ Sales within tech industry
- Client facing exposure within a customer service environment
- Strong prioritization and collaboration skills
- Experience with transfer protocols like SFTP, FTPS, API’s and e-commerce processes would be an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Technology or Computer Science
Location: Remote…but not alone.
Your colleagues are wicked smart and some of the kindest and nicest people around. We’re never assholes. You’ll be given the opportunity to do creative problem solving for issues that actually matter, and have a real impact on the projects you are driving.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries and snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision benefits
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Wellness and volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings and much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.