Security Working Group Technical Lead at Linaro
Security Working Group Technical Lead
Location: Work from home, Global
We are seeking a technical lead engineer who has an in-depth understanding of security and security technologies across a range of devices, systems and applications.Example areas of desired knowledge and experience include: virtualization, secure attestation schemes, root of trust, cryptography, boot security and SoC hardware security mechanisms. The successful candidate will report to the Director of Core Engineering and will interface with the Linaro management team, the Directors of the other Groups and the Technical Steering committee.
- Lead the development activities in Security Working Group.
- Organize and direct a cross organizational team of engineers working on security technologies for Linaro Core Engineering.
- Run team meetings and report on progress towards achieving the Security working group goals.
- Primary technical contact between the Security Working Group and other Linaro engineering teams.
- Mentor less experienced team members on Security, Linux, open source software and upstreaming of code.
- Identify and implement process improvements, standards and procedures in Linaro.
- Assist Linaro Support Engineers with the isolation and resolution of software issues.
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Computer / Electrical
- 5+ years of experience in security and security technologies
- Expert in Arm TrustZone and GlobalPlatform API, AOSP highly desirable
- Strong working knowledge of open source development tools and methodologies.
- Experience submitting code to upstream projects.
- Knowledge of the Arm architecture
- Excellent organizational skills and troubleshooting skills
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!