Section 508 Compliance Validator
Job Locations: US-Remote | US-DC-Washington
Job ID: 2019-1762
# of Openings: 1
Category: Information Technology
GovernmentCIO is currently looking for a Section 508 Compliance Tester – JAWS to join our team. The tester will support our GSA program.
Perform as a Tester to design and complete end-to-end testing, document test scripts, document and track bugs, produce testing metrics for sprints and releases, and maintain quality assurance for all component aspects of the system. Document software defects, manage them through to resolution, and perform close out through JIRA and confluence tools. And participate in sprint planning, demonstrations, and retrospectives to ensure high-quality standards are met.
- 2+ years using JAWS for 508 Compliance testing.
- 3+ years of experience in working with Scrum and Agile methodology in an iterative development environment, including authoring test plans, test cases, and test scripts.
- 3+ years of experience in performing functional, regression, and other appropriate testing methods on complex business systems.
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence to develop or execute functional and regression test scripts and requirements traceability matrix.
- Experience in working with the client during user acceptance test sessions.
- Experience with automation, performance, and Web services testing.
- Ability to manage defects discovered during testing.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance and/or public access badge.
- BA or BS degree.
- 3+ years of experience with Selenium automation, or Jmeter performance testing a plus.
- Experience with Atlassian tools, including JIRA and Confluence, for Agile traceability and test documentation.
- Experience with JAVA queries.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite, including PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience with Selenium automation testing a plus.
- Experience with WAVE or AMP 508 Compliance tools.
- Certifications in Agile, or equivalent training a plus.
- Experience with developing testing schedules.