Search Engine Optimization Marketing Manager at Sacha Agency
Remote | International
SEO Marketing Manager
About Sacha Agency
- Welcome to Sacha Agency, a fast-growing SEO Marketing Agency – how fast? We grew by 300% last year alone and had a whole hell of a lot of fun doing it.
- While we all have the freedom to work remote our headquarters are based in beautiful Medellín Colombia, originally founded in the California, Bay Area but our main office is now based in Medellín, Colombia.
- Our founder fell in love with it in his 2 years of world traveling and it is quickly becoming the world’s top digital nomad destination for the weather (perfect year-round), culture & coffee (unbeatable), and the proximity to amazing adventures (white sand beaches of the Caribbean 40 minutes away).
- We encourage our employees to spend the first month of their work experience in Colombia, with the team before they go elsewhere – unless they want to stay, even better!
- Our culture, we are a top-notch Agency and expect and accept only A-players, which means while we have a lot of fun we also get our sh*t done and at a world-class level – no exceptions.
You Will Be
- Working on multiple client websites implementing strategic changes to keep up with Google’s ever-changing best practices
- Managing the client delivery team (Content Writers & SEO Specialists)
- Expected to retain existing business, while improving clients organic traffic results
- Communicating via phone/email with clients on a regular basis
- Strategizing with team members to come up with creative solutions for our clients
- Creating reports to gauge progress and inform the client of the value being provided
- Presenting your findings to the client in order to influence their marketing strategies
You Must Have
- 3-10 years of experience doing SEO work for clients within an agency environment
- The skills to adequately lead and manage your team of content marketers
- Proficient with keyword research/data mining tools and competitive analysis
- Technical knowledge of website architecture (experience with HTML Markup, CSS, XML)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and other common applications
- Experience with content management systems such as WordPress, Joomla, and Magento
- Ability to quickly pick up new skills and learn new tasks
- Proven track record of successful project management skills with the ability to hit and exceed deadlines required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral while paying close attention to detail. Add #attentiontodetail to your application
Your Mission in this Role:
- To improve the organic traffic results of client sites, develop and manage the delivery team, and build marketing systems and processes for delivery efficiency.
The Outcomes We Expect:
- Grow client sites organic traffic by 35% on average in year one (increasing organic leads by 20%)
- Systematize marketing fulfilment process
- Keyword research
- Content creation
- Content approval
- On-page optimization
- Link building
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!