Scrum Master at Leidos
- 6314 Remote/Teleworker US
- Arlington, VA
- Full time
The Leidos Military Veterans Health Solutions group currently has a contingent opening for a Scrum Master. This position requires an experienced Agile Scrum Master to work guide an integrated team of Solutions Architects, technical and functional analysts, and technical writers in the development of Interface Control Documents (ICDs) to support the Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program located in the National Capital Region (NCR). This role performs project management tasks to coordinate and prioritize tasks among the team members and reports on Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to track overall efficiency of product delivery across team. This Finally, this role facilitates horizontal communication across team member to identify any impediments that may prevent team progress while working mitigation plans as needed.
- The candidate will provide liaison and coaching support for an assigned Scrum team to document system Surveys, Analyses, and Interface Control Documents for a defined group of system interfaces.
- The candidate will utilize the Agile/Scrum Methodology process, in accordance with predefined meetings, roles, artifacts, and terminology which promote and emphasize delivery, open communication, team self-organization, and stakeholder participation, for the complete Agile Software Development Cycle (ASDC).
- The candidate will facilitate Scrum Daily Stand-ups, planning, retrospectives, backlog grooming, and review sessions, ensuring all activities use the principles of the Agile/Scrum framework and Veteran-focused Integrated Process (VIP) efficiencies and established EHRM documentation templates.
- The candidate will ensure Scrum teams are comprised of the appropriate cross-functional roles, mitigate project issues and risks, manage the Build, Product, and Sprint Backlogs, instruct associates and stakeholders in creating Rational user stories, remove impediments, recommend continuous improvement, and participate in capacity and resource planning.
- Experience with Agile and/or Scrum as a Product Owner or Scrum Master.
- Excellent relationship building skills and sound interpersonal skills, maintaining a high level of professionalism.
- Proficient user of MS Suite and Rational Tools.
- Per Government Contract, must have US Citizenship and be able to obtain and maintain a VA Moderate BI clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline.
- Requires a BA degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Active VA clearance and active PIV card.
- Experience working on VA DoD, and/or VHA technology platforms and systems a plus.
- Master’s Degree in any related field.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), Scaled Agile certifications (SA), Project Management Professional (PMP) or Government Program Management Certification Level II (Level III preferred).
External Referral Bonus: Ineligible
Potential for Telework:: Yes
Clearance Level Required: Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
Requisition Category: Professional
Job Family: Business Systems Analysis
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!