Scrum Master at AutoUncle
Location: International, Anywhere (GMT 0, +1, +2, +3); 100% Remote
We offer a world class agile environment where the DNA of agility exists everywhere from the company’s leadership to every Scrum team. If you’re an agile geek like us, we would love to tell you about how we believe our dedication to build The Most Human Company fits perfectly with the values of Scrum.
AutoUncle is an international product company with all the benefits that come with it. We set goals with OKRs, focus on learning and experimentation and run Scrum by the book.
As Scrum Master at AutoUncle, your goals will be to:
- Make the Scrum team operate as a remote-first, self-managing team that drive continuous improvements
- Cultivate ownership of products, OKRs and sprint goals in the team (pull vs push)
- Ensure effective collaboration across disciplines towards shared goals (as opposed to working on delegated tasks)
- Establish relationships with everyone in the team and coach members individually (including the Product Owner)
- Assist the Product Owner in identifying metrics and create dashboards that guide what we build and how
- Assist in the integration of new team members
- Foster full transparency in the team
- Help the team focus on Sprint Goals and avoid being derailed
Scrum Masters at AutoUncle take on many roles.
We expect that you know when to navigate in the roles of:
- Servant Leader whose focus is on the needs of the team members, with the goal of achieving results in line with the organization’s values, principles, and business objectives
- Facilitator by setting the stage, provide clear boundaries and facilitate impactful
- Coach with a focus on mindset and behavior and ability to consistently offer support and feedback when needed
- Conflict navigator to address unproductive attitudes, dysfunctional behaviors and disagreements
- Process manager with a focus on removing impediments, eliminate waste, monitor the team’s health, manage the boundaries of self-organization, and influence the culture
- Mentor and guide teams and individuals on what steps they can take to grow
- Teacher to ensure Scrum and other relevant methods are understood and enacted.
- Sparring partner to Managers and other Scrum Masters to ensure mutual professional growth
To qualify for the role we expect that you:
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience as a Scrum Master in a technology company
- Have a deep understanding and can demonstrate experience with agility and Scrum in practice
- Are passionate about helping people grow, enjoy working in a radically candid environment and dedicate energy to your own personal development
- Preferably tried to work in the role as Product Owner (not that you will do so at AutoUncle)
- Have prior experience collaborating virtually and working with remote teams
The role is remote, but you’re also welcome to work from one of our offices (Milan, Hamburg, Berlin, Aarhus, Cluj-Napoca) – as long as you live in a country within the GMT+0, GMT+1, GMT+2 or GMT+3 time zones.
Location: Flexible (remote, office or mixed – it’s up to you)
Starting date: As quick as possible
Compensation: Competitive, based on qualifications
Attach a video: When submitting your application we encourage you to attach a short video. Don’t fuss about creating something perfect, a 1 minute smartphone recording where you share in English who you are as a human and why you’re interested in this job is more than sufficient!
For further information about this role please reach out to:
Alper Sahin, Scrum Master, Tel +45 26286287 or email@example.com
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!