School Psychologist at PresenceLearning
Title: School Psychologist
- Location: US National
- REMOTE OPPORTUNITY – POSITIONS NATIONWIDE United States
“Our mission at PresenceLearning is to be sure that all students in the public education system who require support get the services they need and are entitled to.”
As the leading provider of live, online special education related services, PresenceLearning offers School Psychologists a flexible, remote opportunity to work with kids with special needs, and to grow their careers. Coordinating with an onsite assistant, our skilled providers work with K-12 students and their IEP teams via our secure, proprietary therapy platform, using the same techniques and materials as traditional onsite services.
What will you do at PresenceLearning?
- Provide counseling/direct therapy services, as directed by a student’s IEP, Behavior Intervention Plan (BIP), or 504 plan
- Conduct behavior intervention groups
- Conduct socio-emotional/behavioral (SEB) assessments
- Write socio-emotional/behavioral IEP goals
- Work as part of a MET/IEP team to determine a student’s special education eligibility
- Maintain strong communication with parents and school staff
- Complete timely documentation per PresenceLearning and school guidelines
- Consult with schools on systems and processes for interventions
What does PresenceLearning Offer?
- Ditch the platforms that aren’t designed for teletherapy – PL has a robust proprietary platform designed by clinicians, for clinicians
- Access to online Psycho-educational assessments, including online versions of the WJ IV COG, RIAS, WISC-V, TAPS-3 and more
- No prior teletherapy experience needed- PL provides comprehensive orientation to learn our platform
- Never feel alone- PL has an online community of over 1,000 clinical professionals that you can connect with in addition to opportunities to attend live office hours and clinical workshops
- PresenceLearning offers access to a user-generated library where providers share helpful materials including games, flashcards, worksheets, videos, and other helpful tools.
- Bring additional web-based, interactive content into your therapy sessions through Site Share and Screen Share
- Outstanding technical support available throughout the day
- Flexibility of scheduling with no hourly minimum requirements
- Get the support you deserve – Our onboarding and Clinical teams are here to assist
- A perks program providing discounts to a variety of our partners as well as access to a free private practice version of the PL platform
- Clinical workshops that are tailored to your developmental needs
What are we looking for?
- State license or certificate as a School Psychologist
- NCSP preferred but not required
- 1 year of experience providing direct services/counseling in a school setting (excluding the internship/practicum year)
- Experience as a direct member of IEP teams (not just a contributor)
- Experience creating IEP goals
- Experience conducting assessments
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!