SAT-ACT Tutor at PrepScholar
We’re looking for talented tutors to teach the SAT and ACT 1-on-1. If you’ve mastered these tests, are an engaging teacher, want to be part of a growing startup, and have at least 15 hours per week to offer, we want you.
Why Join Us?
- Flexible Hours: We know that you might be busy as a graduate student or with other jobs. You have the flexibility to take on as much tutoring as you can handle. While we request applicants with at least 15 hours to offer, you may take 40 hours of tutoring or more if you prefer.
- Flexible Location: Your teaching will be done all online via Skype or similar software, with students across the country. Enjoy the flexibility of teaching anywhere that’s convenient for you.
- Great Pay: At PrepScholar, we believe that our tutoring is only as good as the teacher. We reward great teaching with great pay and routinely give bonus rates for great teaching. Rates start at $30/hour and go up to $50/hour or more.
- Technology-Enhanced Tutoring: Each of your students will be studying with our online prep product, which is a comprehensive program with over 1600 questions and adaptive technology. No need to prepare your own materials.
- Improve Your Teaching: We’re passionate about high quality teaching and getting our students results. We’ll guide you through our teaching philosophies and mentor you to become the best teacher you can be.
We’re Looking For:
- 99%ile SAT or ACT score. 2300+ and 34+ preferred. You know the test inside and out.
- Highly selective undergraduate or graduate institution preferred.
- Serious commitment and reliability. You take great pride in your work and never phone it in. You always pull through and deliver. You’re rarely the one late to a meeting.
- College graduates preferred (undergrads can apply but you are expected to have consistent schedule openings).
- At least 15 hours of availability every week to offer students.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!