Salesforce Solution Architect for AppExchange ISV at Blackthorn.io
Role: Product feature architecture, Tier 2 to our support, sales, and product teams, for all declarative functions within Salesforce + overall Salesforce declarative system architecture
You’ll replace the CEO in serving this role (I’m excited about this thought -Chris!)
We’re building a challenging stack, we move quickly, and we’re a supportive team, but you’re expected to pull your own weight, start on day one with advanced knowledge of Salesforce, while never just saying ‘yes’ to something you don’t agree with. We promote voicing opinions and architecture discussions. You’ll learn a ton.
Location: Anywhere in Canada or the US
Description: Mostly, support our customers! But also, support Product, Sales, and QA in advanced declarative functions. Also meet with the overall Engineering team to assist with architecting new features. You’re the second tier of helping our general team!
Why is our work important: Our apps provide our customers what they’re looking for with Events and Payments without being hard to set up. Most apps in our space take weeks to implement, ours take hours, and they work more flexibly, achieving significantly more functionality than our competitors.
Trajectory: IC (individual Contributor) or Management. We’re a 20 person team growing quickly. We’re at the precipice of the classic SaaS hockey stick growth chart and are now starting to scale, so those who produce will be able to define their own path. We deliver a bigger scope of your responsibilities then larger companies and your impact will be directly quantifiable to the success of the company and our customers.
Report to: Director of Customer Success
Onboarding Process: Work closely with many team members to learn different aspects of our apps over the course of many months, but you’ll be expected to start contributing within a few days.
What the job will bring you: Tackling complex architectural software concepts with Salesforce and full stack technologies as a team, development pipeline management with Github, working with customers, and a deep level of satisfaction from launching apps helping customers go live.
- Assist with new product feature architecture
- Act as tier 2 to our support and sales team for tricky Salesforce issues
- Occasionally test app features and bugs
- Aid with product documentation
- Work with Sales on transitioning and onboarding customers
- Customer support technical case resolution
- Work with the product team
- 5+ years as a Salesforce administrator, ideally from a consultant role (important for the necessary personality of the role: to solution on the fly)
- Excellent English written and oral communication, detailed and organized
- Happy working from home, self-learner
- Happy in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Based in the US or Canada
- No visa sponsorships (Sorry!)
What We Offer
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- A chance to learn and get hands on experience with some of the most challenging aspects of Salesforce and other technologies (not everything we’re building is on Salesforce)
- A deep feeling of satisfaction and completion. Unlike a traditional services company, our implementations help further the roadmaps of our products, working as a total team (product/implementation/support/marketing). Our goal as a company is to make customers successful.
- Work from home
- Stock options
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Annual Company Trip
- Pledge 1% company
We have two native apps on the Salesforce AppExchange for managing Events and Payments. We’re a growing team of 21 that are internationally distributed. We move fast and have significant structure in our product build process. Everyone on our team has deep experience within their respective roles. Our customers span from 1 person companies to Fortune 500s.
Location: US or Canada
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!