Salesforce Senior Administrator at American Red Cross
Title: Salesforce Senior Administrator (remote work)
Location: Washington, DC, United States
The Salesforce Sr. Administrator will work 100% remotely from a home-office located anywhere in the USA.
The Salesforce Senior Administrator will work as part of the team dedicated to ensuring that we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the system to meet various user group needs. The candidate must demonstrate advanced technical acumen and excellent interpersonal skills in order to interface effectively with internal stakeholders and participate in the team as a Senior contributor. This person will become knowledgeable in the line of business s/he supports in order to better serve internal customers and configure the system to exceed their expectations. The Senior Administrator will be required to maintain current working knowledge of Salesforce releases, best practices, products, solutions and AppExchange solutions.
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflows, approval processes, queues, process builder rules and other Setup features in Salesforce.
- Build custom report types, reports and dashboards.
- Write QA test scripts for features you develop.
- Perform QA testing for teammates’ features as needed.
- Create and maintain technical documentation and knowledge articles.
- Design, Create and maintain user roles and profiles and other sharing groups.
- Communicate with the team regularly regarding new Salesforce release features.
- Proactively identify ways to further enhance the end user experience.
- Participate in refinement sessions with stakeholders to ensure requirements are understood and accurately estimated.
- Collaborate with teammates to define specific solutions, tasks and estimates to meet stakeholder requirements.
- Maintain accurate status of assigned tasks in the team’s work management tool.
- Manage migrations of customizations across development, QA and Test environments using version control tool.
- Demonstrate the features you develop to stakeholders on a 1:1 basis and/or in Sprint Review sessions.
- Monitor application storage and archive data as needed.
- Collaborate with team and share knowledge throughout daily interactions.
- Outstanding work ethic and determination to contribute to team success
- Commitment to quality and service
- Motivated self-starter with ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities with enthusiasm for providing business value through Salesforce
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to service and quality
- Ability to use Microsoft Office applications effectively
- Ability to maintain composure and quality in a dynamic environment
- Ability to manage time and work effectively within short development cycles
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification is required.
- 7+ years of experience as a Salesforce administrator is required with at least 4 years working in Sales Cloud.
- Experience working within the Scrum framework is desired.
- Experience working with User Stories is desired.
- Minimum expectation of a Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent education/experience.
- Experience migrating from Classic to Lightning is a plus.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!