JOB TITLE: Salesforce QA Analyst
DEPARTMENT: Product Engineering
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
Overview of the Role
The Salesforce Quality Assurance Analyst has a strong background in quality assurance and specialized experience with Salesforce and Salesforce custom objects. They will work closely with our product management, software engineers, and other Privia partners to ensure that all released content meets requirements and that we deliver quality products to both internal and external stakeholders. The Salesforce Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for ensuring that all released code meets Privia’s high quality standards and ensures software projects are accurately documented and that coded features fulfill the acceptance criteria as outlined. They utilize various testing methods to ensure quality, including black box, white box, regression, and automated testing. The Salesforce Quality Assurance Analyst works with the Product Owners and engineering team to define, achieve, and maintain quality.
This is a unique opportunity for talented individuals to join our team and help strengthen the quality assurance capabilities of one of the fastest growing physician-led medical groups in the nation. This role sits on the Privia Product Engineering Team, a team that has built one of the most integrated care delivery environments in the country. Our platform connects our doctors, our patients, and our care management team, enabling high quality, coordinated care. The Product Engineering Team is responsible for building out Privia’s technical capability with new features, functions, and interfaces.
Primary Job Duties:
- Work with stakeholders, product owners and engineers to understand complex systems and interfaces in order to determine efficient analysis and testing approaches.
- Writing, executing and maintaining both manual and automated test cases for functional and regression testing which requires translating both simple and complex business rules to easy to understand test cases and ensure that released applications meets agreed-upon requirements and applicable QA standards.
- Creating and maintaining detailed systems documentation for Privia’s Salesforce customizations and developing a core understanding of our Salesforce ecosystem and the business requirements driving them.
- Manage and report test results which will require clear and concise documentation and an ability to conduct root cause analysis and communicate complex information to both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Maintaining test sandbox environments to include managing test data, configuring systems for specific test needs, and monitoring issue reports (e.g. bugsnag).
- Participating in team building and driving QA efforts towards continuous process improvement to include training and mentoring junior staff and offshore resources.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
- Working in web application testing
- Writing test cases and test plans
- Writing basic SQL queries
- Utilizing enterprise-class test management tool
- Working in a ticketing system
- Specialized experience with Salesforce testing
- Must provide accessibility to private, quiet work space with high-speed internet to effectively work remotely
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
Interpersonal skills & Attributes:
- Ability to work in a geographically distributed team
- Willingness to accept input from anyone on the team
- Eagerness to learn new skills and frameworks, as necessary
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to follow and enforce processes
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Preferred background and Skills:
- Healthcare IT industry experience, especially in electronic health records and related systems
- Knowledge and experience working with HL7 interfaces
- API experience
- Comfortable with command line functions such as connecting to remote servers and tailing or searching log files using basic unix/linux commands
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience working in a fast growing organization
- Automated testing experience (Cucumber, Rspec, others)
- Working knowledge of JIRA
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Privia Health is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Privia will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Privia’s goal is for our people to reflect the communities that we serve and to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities in our organization.